Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
The WORST that can happen is we lose our 4th best D. ONE guy.

And depending on how good any exempt D are, it might be only our 5th or 6th D that gets picked.
There will be 2 expansion drafts, ATL and Huston

4-4-1 makes more sense based on his scenario.
I would rather lose Roy/Beck/Newhook than Mailloux
Yea probably, but let's say Laine puts crazy numbers in MTL and re-signs. That would really complicate things.

Btw, I'm not saying it would destroy the team, but that it would just suck lol. Anyways, I try not to think about it too much. So much can happen between now and then. Who knows, maybe they'll already be champions before the expansion draft :sarcasm:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I think he may have been born with a "minor" cleft lip? Surgeries are improving over the years, but there is always a visible scar (like Joquim Phoenix). Typically men will grow a moustache to cover it up as they get older..

1000015431.png

Certified beauty.

I don't see any cleft lip scar.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
There will be 2 expansion drafts, ATL and Huston

Maybe, maybe not. I read that Bettman now says expansion is not being considered. Also, if there are two new teams, they may not draft the same year.

Yea probably, but let's say Laine puts crazy numbers in MTL and re-signs. That would really complicate things.

So you could leave the highly paid player unprotected. A lot of teams will do that, and the expansion teams are not going to be able to take them all. So there is a good chance the next best player gets effectively protected.

Btw, I'm not saying it would destroy the team, but that it would just suck lol. Anyways, I try not to think about it too much. So much can happen between now and then. Who knows, maybe they'll already be champions before the expansion draft :sarcasm:

That, and there is also the fact that every team loses players, not just us.

Reactions: FLHabs

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Then at least go with a full beard.
He may not be able to grow a full beard.. men dont get to choose their hair patterns on face or head..

Ive been balding now for about 5ish years but I'm 50 and can deal with it much easier. My current beard is far more robust than the patchyness i had in my 20s.
But a few of my buddies started thinning early 20s... it has a massive psychological effect on confidence, and these guys were cool/athletic/girls..

Nobody talks about it.. Laine is human, a greatly gifted human but he's just like us. I guarantee you his craziness in style is an internal conflict at odds with acceptance.

He's fair skinned, blonde hair, started bald(ing) in his late teens (still a kid), (might) have had to deal with a scar before he could even contemplate a stache. On TV, 6'5" no escape, everyone is looking at you... that is effed up man (not many guys handle that), throw in injuries and I am pretty sure this was a major contributing factor to his mental health..

He finally seeked help.. found a new home in MTL where he will flourish.. you know why? He's more mature/accepting of his curcumstances now.. he'll also know that MTL fans/media could care less what he looks like (could be the hunchback of notre dame) and will start to round out his new identity as a hockey God..

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
View attachment 909327

Certified beauty.

I don't see any cleft lip scar.
Like i said, surgeries have really advanced.. one of my buddies had one and hated it.. there are varying degrees from very minor to a double cleft.. ive always been fascinated with work medicine has done. I think (im not sure) and certainly not trying to spread rumors... i just suggested this as a reply about his mustache..

Makeup also wonders..

Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad