Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I have to clarify one thing...while results aren't important, losing every game isn't a good sign either.

Ottawa iced a minor league team and beat a veteran laden Leafs line up last night. Hungry youngsters will compete way harder than a seasoned vet working out the kinks.
Dobes is going to go on an incredible you can't get one past me pre season run. :sarcasm:
Messing up our goaltending plans once again. :laugh:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Damn I wasted my time speculating on line combos yesterday, :skeptic:
I'd rather see Kapanen centering Tuch and Davidson.
I honestly think they would be a better third line.
Heineman have been pretty fast so far in camp, he's looking good, IMO it's a good match.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Ah shoot, I was hoping to see “Team 2” playing tomorrow to watch Hutson, Mailloux and Laine live (I’ll be at the game tomorrow). It’s all right, it should be interesting anyway and tonight of course I’ll watch the game (from home).

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I was told the unicorn would play!! Scammed again. 🦄

Does anyone miss these beauties?

Ryan Poehling
Nick Deslauriers
Tony Richard
Louis Belpedio

• Wow
Reactions: SwiftyHab

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
this is a pre season match. Martin is not going to play his NHL roster every single game. It would also be nice to see if Mesar can handle playing in the top 6.

Like i said, this is only a pre season match. You try new line for one game or 2.
While it would be fun to see, there is no realistic possibility of Mesar actually playing with Slaf (or even in our top 6) for at least a year of two if not longer, so it seems kind of pointless to experiment with that combo at this point in time.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
preparing two gigantic posts in advance, one if Laine scores to explain why he's the best deal in the NHL and one if he doesn't saying we made a mistake and should probably rebuild
In the words of CP31, folks, just chill.
Preseason!! lol

As always though fans of the canadian markets go crazy after one preseason game!! Never fails eh....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad