Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) – Bell Centre

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Briere could sense hutson was going to flatten michkov in the corner and was worried torts would do some sort of blood sacrifice to michkov
The Tort-Mich show is the next soap opera show to watch.
Can't wait !
popcorn-jon-stewart.gif

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
this is a pre season match. Martin is not going to play his NHL roster every single game. It would also be nice to see if Mesar can handle playing in the top 6.

Like i said, this is only a pre season match. You try new line for one game or 2.
He’s keeping the lines together. 2 lines on team 1 and 2 on team 2. Suzuki even said he wants his line to stay in tact so they can get into form

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Yes boys another day in Habs fan land another season starting tomorrow. Will try to log in for a couple of games in a row this season early on, because I may lose interest if it starts to go south fast and turn into a shitshow.

We could call this chapter the transitional bridge. Waiting for Demidov. Our young guys are ready for war and they could surprise. But gut feelings says no.
Hey it’s finally the year where they’re two years away from being competitive lol

I’m just hyped to see the young guns play and see the new guys, been missing hockey.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Excited to see Reinbacher. I like his jersey number 64. For some reason there's something about him that reminds me of Nintendo 64.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad