GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Revising my season prediction: Columbus and us will be jockeying for last place in the Metro all season..

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Dubas wanted to fire him this summer, doubt the leash is long.
I feel like if this is true, it was the ownership that likely told him to not do it and wait it out. I still think the fear of his contract and paying him is a weak excuse because a coach like him will get hired by someone, if a dipshit like Lindy Ruff keeps getting hired, Sullivan wouldn’t be a coach without a job for long at all given how the NHL fires coaches each season.

I would hope Dubas has a very short leash, like at most, November if this shit continues - it will. Sullivan is prone to this random streaks that makes you think this team is going to turn a corner it never does and the last 2 seasons should be enough proof to not fall for that bullshit.

I’d definitely hire Todd Nelson as the head coach, not sure if I would keep anyone on the Pens staff when firing Sullivan. I’d just let Nelson bring his staff with him that he wants.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
"should" being the operative word. It won't be. This is almost as bad as the post-Jake pout fest they had last year.
They’ll blame Jarry, ignoring the same lapses everywhere on the ice, bad coaching decisions with the line-up, awful bench management with the minutes, etc and being outshot 38-22.

9 odd man rushes against. Mike Sullivan hockey.
Obvious Jarry’s fault innit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad