GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
A dogshit Penguins team is still more entertaining than baseball tbh.
Baseball is for attending and drinking and bandwagoning in the postseason if the team is good. Nerd sport

I’m a Nats fan kinda (they came to DC after I was born) and even in their title run it was more fun to be a fan as an excuse to go to to bars, not actually watch

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
The good news is that if the likes of Beauvillier suck for a bit, there are intriguing options finally in WBS to replace him.

The best thing for the Pens would be for those guys in WBS to get off to hot starts and look ready.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Sullivan putting Graves and Tanger together lol
1728522405915.gif

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Beau is fine on the LW, the fact that Sullivan decided to put him on his off wing where he looks awful isn’t on him. All Sullivan had to do was go Beau-Sid-Puustinen for that line or just Doc there with Puustinen because a player like him on his off wing being useless doesn’t work.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Baseball is for attending and drinking and bandwagoning in the postseason if the team is good. Nerd sport

I’m a Nats fan kinda (they came to DC after I was born) and even in their title run it was more fun to be a fan as an excuse to go to to bars, not actually watch

I like minor league. Problem down here is a lot of them play during the Summer. No chance I'm sitting on the sun without water around me. If they shifted right - I'd be a season ticket holder. Still believe in-person baseball is the best.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Gonna be funny when we get a new coach that throws Jarry on the bench and actually gets something out of this squad.

eh. That involves Dubas having some balls.

He doesn't even need some balls. He just needs that Lance Amrstong special, just ballsy enough to get roided out his mind to win multiple Tour De France's

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Got to pray no matter what happens that Pets remains solid until the deadline.

He’s our big trade potential this year.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Gonna be funny when we get a new coach that throws Jarry on the bench and actually gets something out of this squad.

eh. That involves Dubas having some balls.
A new coach with a different system might make a lot of this team look better like they should be, including Jarry. Take your head out of your ass once in a while at least. Do it for us.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I like minor league. Problem down here is a lot of them play during the Summer. No chance I'm sitting on the sun without water around me. If they shifted right - I'd be a season ticket holder. Still believe in-person baseball is the best.
It’s great in person because you don’t need to constantly lock-in.

Can converse and sit down and enjoy yourself without rowdiness of football. Or nonstop play of hockey/basketball/soccer.

Reactions: molon labe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad