GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I don’t understand Graves chasing the much more difficult pass with a Pen trailing to give up that cross ice pass to a wide open Ranger.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Happy that was called back, I hope Jarry gets a few saves together, as much as blokes want to hate on him, I can’t imagine his confidence is good right now and no one deserves to feel like that.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Happy that was called back, I hope Jarry gets a few saves together, as much as blokes want to hate on him, I can’t imagine his confidence is good right now and no one deserves to feel like that.
We need him to get some confidence or the whole season will quickly derail. I hope he finds his game.

Pens need to d up and not feed the Rangers rush game. Let Tj get some easy ones for once.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
I don’t understand Graves chasing the much more difficult pass with a Pen trailing to give up that cross ice pass to a wide open Ranger.
He had to defend the Rangers’ 3rd forward because he was crashing the net. The problem was that our back checker was 2-3 steps behind that 3rd forward, not Graves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad