GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
All I heard all summer when Jarry was signed from you was that it was a fair contract.

Dude sucks. Why do we have to keep making excuses? You make your own luck, Jarry no matter what gives up a goal on the first shot like clockwork, and crumbles in pressure situations. It’s been happening for four years now.

Both can be true that Jarry sucks while it's completely moronic to blame him on that goal against.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
So helpful

I mean if you need information it takes about 2 minutes of researching to have a viable answer with perfect stream quality. Then another 3-5 minutes to be up and running. I’m saying this as I’m watching on Max though. But other stuff works without issue and same quality.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Puljujarvi’s skating looks better than last year.
It’s his full proper off season of training normally again after his hip surgeries, it reminds me of when Nuke had a similar issue, took him going back to Russia to play and come back after being healthy again to skate like before. I just hope they keep letting him play to get into a rhythm.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I mean if you need information it takes about 2 minutes of researching to have a viable answer with perfect stream quality. Then another 3-5 minutes to be up and running. I’m saying this as I’m watching on Max though. But other stuff works without issue and same quality.
Let me just consult the hockey stream subreddits. Oh wait they're shut down.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I blame Jarry for everything.

The Israel/Palestine conflict is his fault.

I’m only kinda joking cause I really f***ing hate Jarry

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad