GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Playing just the way Sullivan likes: lots of Corsi and no goals…I can hear the presser after the game: we did a lot of good things but the puck just wouldn’t go in for us…

Reactions: ncm7772

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
So Letang has a dog shit cover on Carrick and then later on he sees Geno flying and throws a pass to no one in the neutral zone where 4 Rangers are.

Buckle in lads, this is gonna require a lot of booze.
I thought Noel could have won that battle too

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
No goalie is making that stop with a deflection that close to being in front of Jarry.

I don't even like Jarry but that goal wasn't on him.

All I heard all summer when Jarry was signed from you was that it was a fair contract.

Dude sucks. Why do we have to keep making excuses? You make your own luck, Jarry no matter what gives up a goal on the first shot like clockwork, and crumbles in pressure situations. It’s been happening for four years now.

Reactions: ncm7772

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Lol again, Rangers easily standing in front of Jarry without issue. Also yeah, this looks a lot like the last few years, playing the same way etc.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
Playing just the way Sullivan likes: lots of Corsi and no goals…I can hear the presser after the game: we did a lot of good things but the puck just wouldn’t go in for us…
We’ve had 2 shots on goal. . . Not what I’d call high corsi.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This team just makes scoring look so hard too. Tbh with the looks the Rangers have given us we should have a goal by now.

The looks have been there. As usual the finish has not

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
All I heard all summer when Jarry was signed from you was that it was a fair contract.

Dude sucks. Why do we have to keep making excuses? You make your own luck, Jarry no matter what gives up a goal on the first shot like clockwork, and crumbles in pressure situations. It’s been happening for four years now.
It was literally a deflected goal he had no chance on because Letang couldn’t be bothered to do the most basic part of his f***ing job on the team, put your whining about Jarry away for at least a month you absolute bell end.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I thought Noel could have won that battle too
The is classic Sullivan’s system, lazy forechecking, lazy back checking, standing around watching in their own end. Remember though, Rust says the players change so much the message never gets stale or something.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
They wanted Crosby to create offense with Doc who could do it and then Beauvillier, who couldn’t even do it against non-NHL’ers in the pre-season.

Genius.

Reactions: Trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad