GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
You’d get a high percentage of people betting against you in them being closer to 70 than 90 points. Just a bad take.
Again, we'll find out at the end of the regular season. Beyond that if they have 90 points or less it's all the same. Well, if we want a good lottery position the lower in the standings the better.

Ryder once posted something along the lines of ”Matt Cullen’s wife should get back in the kitchen and let the men make the family decisions”

So he’s getting close.
Ryder once saved a child from a burning car. He was touted a hero.

I read on twitter that the hurricane was artificially created by the US Gov to allow illegals votes. Ryder can’t beat that.
I don't see the correlation but that doesn't sound right.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I hope the jackets retires his number. Corporate is in Columbus and they’ve kind of become my second team, as much as you can have one at least.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I hope the jackets retires his number. Corporate is in Columbus and they’ve kind of become my second team, as much as you can have one at least.
Wife is from Lumbus so I sometimes watch games because of her, I think retiring #13 would be something that the Jackets will end up doing I think. I hope so anyway.

Reactions: eXile3

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Najee popping in to see a bigger shit show of a franchise to make himself feel better about being a Steeler right now.

Lol, remember lads, Sullivan has made adjustments we can’t see, apparently the players can’t either because that D just looks about as bad in this system as it has for years under Sully.

I hope Puljujarvi scores the Pens 1st goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad