GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
My dude you complain as much or worse as anyone and actively want to trade franchise legends like... yesterday. You don't get to lecture people on being "good fans" or whatever nonsense.
Sure I can, because I don't miss games! I'm very consistent and are far more concerned about the long term outlook of this team than the short term.

Regarding your reference for franchise legends they haven't won a playoff series since 2018! That's a fact. When are they looked at as part of the issue?

In order to have change, they need to take a decided step backwards.

The Rangers suck, that's why
Yet they are a better team than we are.

I'm just hoping our young guys look good.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
So... lemme get this straight... you are bragging about betting AGAINST the Penguins but that's OK because you sit there and stare at the monitor for longer than some people do.

Honestly why am I even responding to this. Reflects badly on me.

I hope the Penguins annihilate the Rangers tonight and carry that over to the rest of the season and you lose an absolute mint.

Go Pens.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So... lemme get this straight... you are bragging about betting AGAINST the Penguins but that's OK because you sit there and stare at the monitor for longer than some people do.

Honestly why am I even responding to this. Reflects badly on me.

I hope the Penguins annihilate the Rangers tonight and carry that over to the rest of the season and you lose an absolute mint.

Go Pens.
Not gonna happen! They're too inept to make the playoffs.

They could win tonight, but over the course of the year Jarry will have his mishaps, stars will underperform, and of course Sully will be at the helm.

If we have a bad season I should at least get paid for it. And I WILL!!!!!!!!!

But you root for Crosby to lead us that post season birth.

DO IT!

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Not gonna happen! They're too inept to make the playoffs.

They could win tonight, but over the course of the year Jarry will have his mishaps, stars will underperform, and of course Sully will be at the helm.

If we have a bad season I should at least get paid for it. And I WILL!!!!!!!!!

But you root for Crosby to lead us that post season birth.

DO IT!

I’ve never read a post and just thought; “what a dweeb” until now lol.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe who gives a shit. f*** em
Who gives a shit? I just explained to another poster who barely watches any games as to the reason why I CARE.

MUNNNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the long run this season.

I’ve never read a post and just thought; “what a dweeb” until now lol.
When I get my money what you think of me won't matter much. Doesn't now actually, but you get my point.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
No expectations.

Just hoping to see good things out of McG and Pulju.

Don't even care about being seen as a "smart" fan.

Though I may have to drink to deal with another season of Sullivan hockey.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Don’t forget Ryder also used to work in a high leverage role with the Penguins.
Very true, which means I know the teams inadequacies better than most.

Ryder knows a lot, Ryder also likes Money. Several benjamins have big holes right through the center, guess how that happened. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Not anymore I fired him. I used my power as a season ticket holder(which makes me better than all of you btw) to make it happen.
I wasn't fired. I left after a number of years for personal reasons including an illness in the family.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Every game matters to me. I bet the under 90.5 points BIG! So, every point they lose brings me closer to victory!

But for context, they could go 40-32-10 or 42-34-6 and I'd still win! Truthfully, I think they'll be closer to 70 points than 90. I figure 78 points. But if that's my guess I gotta big bit of cushion there. The line on Fan Duel has come down now to 89.5. Glad I bet mine early. Most confident I've ever been on a bet in my life. Not that I bet all the time, but you get my point.

This may be the stupidest thing I’ve read today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad