GDT: Game 1 - Penguins vs Rangers - 7:30 PM - All My Happiness is Gone

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rust might play tonight? Lol

From Taylor…

“Good morning from the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, where the Penguins are having a skate here shortly. It'll presumably be optional.

Bryan Rust is out here in a regular jersey, but that usually means nothing for these, where there's no contact anyway.”

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
For all the complaints about the forward group, it's the defense corps that looks kind of shitty to me. Three good guys and then three who are probably 6th/7th types at best. And I'm not sure the good guys are good enough at this point to cover for weaker partners.
I totally agree. Once Rust is back, I actually think the top 9 could be pretty good. Not Cup Favorites by any means, but Sid is Sid, I think BMR is actually a pretty solid 2nd line, and if they get the same Eller from last year, they've got plenty of options this year.

The thing that is scary with the defense is that they don't have any options. They need Gryz to bounce back and play as a #4 and they need Graves to be able to anchor the 3rd pair. I'm not holding my breath on either.

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
So 360 won’t have it and Max might black it out. And I’m back to finding a stream.

Nailing it NHL.

For some reason sports leagues hate people watching sports. Especially the NHL.
Did not even know we sent that rookie Dman back to the WHL.

It was a quick announcement.

Karlsson was healthy. Guy showed up and looked amazing. I hope he dominates and plays well this year.

Being 18 as a defensemen is very rare in the NHL. Even 19 is rare.

Brunicke does excite me though a RD let's say 2nd pairing potential is huge for us

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Well I for one am excited to see McGroarty in his first NHL game.

I'm actually excited to see how the bottom 6 does. I know Sid is Sid and Malkin's line will be fine. The rest is anyone's guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad