GDT: GAME 1 | PANTHERS VS SENATORS | THE ULLMARK ERA BEGINS | Thu Oct 10, 2024, 7PM

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
UllmarkSens-1040x572.jpg

FLORIDA PANTHERS (1-0-0) @ OTTAWA SENATORS (0-0-0)
TV: RDS2, TSN5 | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM

The Senators acquired Ullmark to be their number one goaltender just before the NHL draft in June. Ullmark had a record of 22-10-7 with a 2.57 goals against average with the Boston Bruins last season. Ullmark won the Vezina Trophy as the NHL’s top goaltender in 2022-23.

The Sens announced on Wednesday that Ullmark signed a four-year, $33 million contract extension.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Giroux
Greig - Norris - Batherson
Perron - Pinto - Amadio
Gregor - Gaudette - Cousins

Sanderson - Zub
Chabot - Jensen

Kleven - Hamonic

ULLMARK
Forsberg

*Players marked in yellow all making their debut with Ottawa(Amadio and Gaudette on their second stint with the team)*

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Sensfan5

Apr 20, 2013
Ottawa
Only thing i dont agree is with Hamonic in instead of JBD. JBD had solid pre-season (as did Hammer but JBD was better). and of the 3 (Hammer, Kleven and JBD) Kleven had the worst pre-season but we have no one else.. but at the end of the day if the biggest concern is the number 6D, then maybe it's not so bad? Can't wait! Go Sens Go!

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Gonna be an extreme long shot but can anyone or does anyone know how to get digital cable onto PC? I feel like this is the last resort for this type of help. Thanks in advance guys.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Looking forward to this. Like actually, properly looking forward to this. Genuinely excited about hockey for the first time in years. Perhaps longer than some board members have been alive. :skeptic:

I just want to see a team that can compete with the best of them night in and night out. The Florids would be a good place to start.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Gonna be an extreme long shot but can anyone or does anyone know how to get digital cable onto PC? I feel like this is the last resort for this type of help. Thanks in advance guys.

If you have digital cable, should be able to login to TSN, with your cable credentials, I thought.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I smell a hard fought battle against the defending champs. Brain says Florida heart says Ottawa. Panthers have Milton of reasons to win, Ottawa gab dammit it’s the season opener, new coach, new goalie, The Prick Ridley Greig…GO Sens GO!!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
The YouTuber is able to upload full games onto YT so I just wanted to know he was able to do so. I'd like to do so myself for those who can't watch the games because of blackouts.
Pretty sure you will just get taken down doing that It's also actually illegal. There are plenty of free streaming options out there, so I don't see why you would need to do this for people. If you are hell bent on doing it, the easiest way would be to log in to your cable provider and load the game up digitally, then cast it to twitch, YouTube, kick, whatever you choose. I would make it private though, so there is less chance you get caught. I will say doing this from your ISP without hiding yourself is pretty dumb and not a risk I would take.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018

You can get digital TV converter sticks for your pc, which would facilitate recording. An easier path is probably streaming the game and capturing it directly.

Also, if a yone has access to say, the tsn app, you can go back 4 hrs on their stream, which is how I'll be watching the game as I can't catch it live tonight.... Stupid obligations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad