GDT: Game 1: Coyotes @ Tippett's Old Team| 01-19-13 | 6PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Oh the new bud light club old toyota club is so freaking awesome. The club is below the seats. Free food, 3 free drinks, and you get to high five the players before they hit the ice. Club red is for the second level club were its not free and bud light club is first level and its free.

Short version is you go into your internet options and in a window it asks use a proxy. You then go to a site like hidemyazz.com (replace the zz with ss) and it gives a list of ip numbers from around the world. Try a few usa numbers until you get an active one and it proofs the site.

When near a computer I can put in more info. I use it because with the MLB package all Saturday games are blacked out and family's team is never on the local fox national broadcast.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Oh the new bud light club old toyota club is so freaking awesome. The club is below the seats. Free food, 3 free drinks, and you get to high five the players before they hit the ice. Club red is for the second level club were its not free and bud light club is first level and its free.

Wait, so where is the Club Red 'Club' ? And what's in it? First time I've bought tickets for that section for Sunday. Not sure what it includes.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Wait, so where is the Club Red 'Club' ? And what's in it? First time I've bought tickets for that section for Sunday. Not sure what it includes.

Its confusing I know. Not sure why its called club red. It just includes access to the gila river club were you pay for everything. So gila river seats and club red include the same access. Bud light club which is most glass seats and first rows behind the benches is another area which is close by the locker rooms.

Confused yet?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
That's what he said. I got rid of TV and Waff was talking about it for Xbox 360, which I was thinking was a good idea. He said home and away games would not be available, since we live in the market.

I am hoping that the replays are available, seeing as I will most likely be working the night shift during most of the games. Damn I can't wait to get my own place and just get a DVR and a cable package with all the channels I need to get my sports fix lol.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Gormley will be playing this year?

Pending injury to someone I doubt it. We just have so many people on the blue line it's unfair! But who really knows. Tippet isn't usually one to play the young guys, so I expect him to stay in Portland and work on things. But I could be totally wrong, I'm just trying to sound like a somewhat intelligent hockey fan. How did I do?

TheMurdocktor

102, Row K, Seat 4
Jul 11, 2010
Glendale, AZ
Pending injury to someone I doubt it. We just have so many people on the blue line it's unfair! But who really knows. Tippet isn't usually one to play the young guys, so I expect him to stay in Portland and work on things. But I could be totally wrong, I'm just trying to sound like a somewhat intelligent hockey fan. How did I do?

You did fine. Yes, we are stacked on the blue line and the fact that the last d-man spot up for grabs was between Stone and Rundblad speaks to the fact that Tippett and Co. doesn't think Gormley is quite there yet.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm on game 2 of the Blackhawks series, and when we had the 5 minute major because of Shaw hit on Smith, Torres is just standing in front of Crawford the whole time. He screened the only goal on that 5 minute power play, but I just love his hockey sense. I really hope he has turned his game around to still be effective. He has skill, but it's his effort on the ice that really shows to me. I'm looking forward to him coming back from suspension.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
I doubt it will happen on FSAZ but a pregame Whitney "creeper" would be AWESOME!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I officially cannot wait any longer, drop the damn puck already. I don't care that it's currently 2.40am for me, I just want Coyotes hockey, and I want it now.

mitch27

Sep 6, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Really bummed I can't watch the game till tomorrow morning. Unfortunately that's how most of the season is going to be for me.

Looking forward to seeing this team. I honestly feel like we have one of the best teams we've ever had. Great goaltending, great defence core and a forward group that plays two-ways and has a relentless forecheck. This is going to be a fun year. I don't think I've ever been this optimistic about a Coyotes team.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
OEL with a Bobby Orr-esque E2E beauty to open the season and jump starts his MVP campaign!

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
A great selection of hockey games today.

Hopefully Philly beats up on Pittsburgh again as I really don't like Pittsburgh.
Hopefully Chicago ruins the Kings home opener.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Nhl Gamecenter not working :rant: It better be up and running before game time!!

What do you mean? The Ottawa/Winnipeg game was accessible for me. You can't watch any of the Chicago/LA games, or Pit/Philly because NBC has the national rights to that. I'm guessing since you are in Canada it could be different? But if one of your providers have rights to the game it should be blacked out to make you watch on tv?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
NHL website is running slow for me. Probably getting hammered. Wouldn't surprise me if gamecenter was hosted by the same company, hence the issues.

Scottyb123

Feb 2, 2010
No, I can't access any games.. won't even load. Many ppl complaining on the main nhl board. It was working for a little bit but now not at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad