GDT: Game #1: Chicago vs Utah HC - 8:00pm MDT - ESPN, ESPN+ - Are you Yeti for some hockey??

Who is the first goal scorer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Early in season, but this team has a ways to go.
And against a team who is two years behind our rebuild with theirs.

Our D is getting exposed… we will get destroyed out in NewYork

Last year we let in roughly 3 goals per game .. looking like that again

We always seem to try to shut it down when we have a lead ,and fails miserably which basically allows the other team back in the game
Other teams make adjustments and Utah seems to have trouble when that happens.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
the Maccelli/Doan/Crouse line was the worst line tonight

Good news is that will probably not be the case 99% of the time this season
I guess they threw Doan at C during training camp. I think that experiment won't last long, but that line was terrible like you said.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Congrats on the win.

Our twin boys happened to end up in AZ and both followed the Coyotes, or Coyetis as I now call them.

One was big time in on them and was crushed when they left. We all agree this is better situation for all involved.

You have a great young core and your GM just rips off most teams that trade with him.

I’ll be rooting for you guys 79 times this year.

IronFinn

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2022
Scottsdale
I think the problem with the Macelli/Doan/Crouse line is Macelli. I love the player, but his last 3 games (2 pre-season, and this one) have been the 3 worst games I have ever seen from him. I hope he is just under the weather and getting over something, but he has been a step slow and a step behind on everything. Not at all what we are used to from Matias.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad