GDT: Game 1 - Avs @ Knights - Rockstar Rookie Revue - 8PM

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We need LOC to really have that line click. The other two are pure donkeys…. They can be useful if they are applied right, but LOC is needed to keep them from eating paint chips.
They play Sega NHL '94 C-Button hockey. Just straight north-south with as much speed as possible and if someone gets in your way all the better, crash and bang and continue.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I'll take some satisfaction in listening to Henrik describe how Georgiev likely sized up the situation on the 1st goal and why.

Geez. I could have written that myself...... (Hey, I actually did! And got roasted for it.)

So f*** you guys.......

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The Avs won’t pay, but Grubi and Kuemper were not this bad. It may not ever be Roy again, but average shouldn’t be unreasonable.
Prediction: Avs next summer will be calling teams to try to trade a 2nd and a 4th for their backup RFA goalie then re-up him at 3.5M and give him 60 starts.

That guy will suck, too.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Prediction: Avs next summer will be calling teams to try to trade a 2nd and a 4th for their backup RFA goalie then re-up him at 3.5M and give him 60 starts.

That guy will suck, too.
Probably not wrong. But also that guy is probably better than the last 12 months of George.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
You think I jinxed it and Georgiev is gonna get a 8 year extension?
Sshh - Flick Fight.gif

Reactions: the_fan

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Meh.

First goal was bad, but can't put the other 2 on Georgiev. That 2nd goal, nobody wants to cover the man wide open in the slot? 3rd goal, nice back-check Mac, made a 2on2 to to 2on1 for Vegas.

Team needs to play better defense too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad