GDT: GAME 05 - Sunday, October 20th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - 2:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
He's easily the worst player on the ice in the defensive zone for the Jets in this game. He hasn't been bad offensively I would say, but his big "thing" is supposed to be his size and he barely uses it.

There are plenty of people that should be given chances over him, at this point.

I think Fleury has done well and once Heinola is ready to go I think he should get a big shot at that spot.

Reactions: JetsFan815

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
"If a multimillionaire athlete wanted to start a new career CIBC would gladly lend them money to do so."

Duh.

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
I remember thinking that the Jets should have tried to get Puljujärvi from Edmonton to go with Laine. Looking back at that now, the Jets absolutely bent over backwards for Laine and did so much to try to get him going through trades and line changes and what have you. I liked him but on reflection I really don't miss always thinking that there was something that needed to be "done" to help him.
Montréal's turn at that, I guess.

I am glad that Puljujärvi is getting a fresh breath outside of Edmonton though.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
2nd period about to start. Will see how Comrie looks through the eye test now that he's closer :laugh:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This site desperately needs a "crying face emoji" react button.

That's what gifs are for...

cry.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Good initial save by Comrie, glad the D covered for his swim

Refs didn’t call an obvious trip and Pittsburgh makes em pay

Reactions: bustamente
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad