GDT: GAME 01 - Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers - 9:00pm CDT - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
3rd line and Nino came to play. Some good shifts by Iafallo and Morrissey as well.

Scheifele has somehow been the high man on almost every single attempted breakout, I am not sure how that happens so often for a guy playing C. That 2 on 1 Oilers got with 20 seconds left happens because he tries to fly the zone thinking 13 is gonna hit him resulting in a 2 on 1 for him/Connor when 13 is no way near controlling the puck and is being double teamed himself. Can't be making that bet with 20 seconds left in a period where you are up 2-0.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
”good job boys! Now don’t make me go grey and withered like Bones K!”

1728528865783.jpeg

Reactions: sipowicz

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
3rd line and Nino came to play. Some good shifts by Iafallo and Morrissey as well.

Scheifele has somehow been the high man on almost every single attempted breakout, I am not sure how that happens so often for a guy playing C. That 2 on 1 Oilers got with 20 seconds left happens because he tries to fly the zone thinking 13 is gonna hit him resulting in a 2 on 1 for him/Connor when 13 is no way near controlling the puck and is being double teamed himself. Can't be making that bet with 20 seconds left in a period where you are up 2-0.
You and @WolfHouse are gonna wreck my liver with my new drinking game this year lol

• Love
Reactions: WolfHouse

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
They said the same thing last year. So many people said they would miss the playoffs and then they put up 110. Basically the same roster this year and there's some serious talent on the moose if injuries happen. I think wild card is the floor of this team

Reactions: The Blue Baron

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
What I liked most is that they seemed to be more structured than what i remember last year. Hopefully they maintain it when opposing teams start to push.

There's that word structured again...

Someone else saying it this time... I must be too far gone...

I've drank too much... smoked some Cilantro...

Bad week to give up sniffing glue...

glue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad