GDT: G9: Senators @ Avalanche - 10/27/24 @ 7:00 PM MST

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Calvin de Haan is a shutdown defender.

Meaning, all oxygen shuts off to his brain and chaos ensues.
It's truly hilarious watching this guy play. He was tied up with Tkachuk in front of the net late and didn't bother trying to move him. Just wanted to stand next to him. No chance of blocking a pass or a shot, no chance of tying up a stick, nothing.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
It's truly hilarious watching this guy play. He was tied up with Tkachuk in front of the net late and didn't bother trying to move him. Just wanted to stand next to him. No chance of blocking a pass or a shot, no chance of tying up a stick, nothing.

I prefer Ludvig who just tries to demolish guys and clear the front of the net.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Sloppy and disjointed game but we ain't in a position to pass on win. Still a deserved win as we played better than them. Good resilience after the Sens tied it, as Forsberg didn't make it easy for the boys. Juice was porous on the last two goals. Mikko was just plain bad all game. Mitts was glorious, I really like this player, a real center that makes his linemates better. Bednar, that was one of the worst bench coaching job I have ever seen...

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Tried to create a music montage for the 3rd. Too messy. Juice’s 3rd goal broke my heart a little bit. MacK restored some of it.

Whatever. Gonna happen.

Arrived at Aretha…. ‘Say a Little Prayer for You’

PS.. Tkachuk can su... nevermind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad