GDT: G70: Caps @ Wild 1pm CT, 7pm Sweden, 8pm Lapa (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I'm not sure why we write off what Addison was doing to QB the power play. Klingberg is somewhat nifty but he's overly fancy a lot of times for no reason creating a lot of risk for no reward. The #1 PP power play has been horrible with him.

Addisons ability to make simple quick decisive decisions and not make negative plays was/is impressive

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I'm not sure why we write off what Addison was doing to QB the power play. Klingberg is somewhat nifty but he's overly fancy a lot of times for no reason creating a lot of risk for no reward. The #1 PP power play has been horrible with him.

Addisons ability to make simple quick decisive decisions and not make negative plays was/is impressive
Addison had 97 on his PP. I still prefer Klingberg personally.

Reactions: Sweetnut and TaLoN

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hartman has been awesome for quite awhile. I'm hoping his bad start to the season allows us to keep him. I really hope we can keep both him and Mar Jo.
I think there is almost zero chance Hartman gets traded, he may not re-sign next offseason, but he will almost be required to be on the team next year to remain cap compliant and remotely competitive.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Was thinking the same thing. Also starting to see the unnecessary mistakes at 5 v5 that Klingberg makes.he does have a lot of talent, but his judgement is kinda off, at least now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad