GDT: G62: Wild @ Nuks 9pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Foligno is out tonight, Evason calls it maintenance. Yeah sure...I'd say he's a healthy scratch.
Johansson takes his spot.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The only time Kahk and Talbot were our playoff goalies, Kahk rocked a .902 and Talbot rocked a .913.

They started the more experienced goalie, that had the better numbers. Talbot than was also .923 in the playoffs.

Kahk was on fire while Talbot was hurt (each season). All it took was one just okay game and then he was back to not playing for a month.

If they intended to have Gus as a real starter he'd be in net tonight and and against CGY in 2 days. Then they split the 3 upcoming back-to-backs with Gus picking up the one off STL game.

The nosie will be that: "we need to keep both goalies going." It's really to give MAF games enough so he can shake off whatever funk he's in so he'll be ready for the Playoffs.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Foligno is out tonight, Evason calls it maintenance. Yeah sure...I'd say he's a healthy scratch.
Nah, he’s been hurting for a long while, I think. If anyone is going to be a healthy scratch it’ll be Shaw, Greenway, then Dewar, and in that order.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I really really really hope it’s for trr and we’re getting a 1st for him!!!

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Nah, he’s been hurting for a long while, I think. If anyone is going to be a healthy scratch it’ll be Shaw, Greenway, then Dewar, and in that order.
Anyone that's watched him play can tell something is off with him. I think there's lingering issues from the lower body injury.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Anyone that's watched him play can tell something is off with him. I think there's lingering issues from the lower body injury.
He was involved in 3 different knee on knee hits over the final month of last season and the start of this season, would not be surprised if there was some damage done from those.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Drop to the Wild card? Pffft, we are winning the West. Book it.

Our schedule has to be one of the easiest to end the year. 12 games against non-playoff teams. The only game versus a playoff team I have marked as a for sure loss is against Boston.
I sure hope you are correct but if Kap or Gus get a little banged up, it might not be so easy.
FYI I knew the whole time Reavo would bat the only goal out of mid air. 😊

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I didn't know who was sitting tonight (Foligno), but just for some spice, I almost put in the 1st post:
Whoever gets sat is traded tomorrow.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Pregame VAN with Kirill and his dad, who thinks his boy is the best player in the world.
Weeeell...is Kaprizov better than McDavid?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm expecting Boeser to have a great game, just as a last minute cry to "take me with you when you leave" to the Wild.

Reactions: NHL1674

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Is it too late in the evening to mix up a toddy? Can’t watch the game without one, so I bit the bullet and mixed one.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
It all makes sense now, Wild picked up Johansson because they already had his jersey from his last stint. Hockey Lodge proobly will try to capitalize on their carryovers too…..what a money saver!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It all makes sense now, Wild picked up Johansson because they already had his jersey from his last stint. Hockey Lodge proobly will try to capitalize on their carryovers too…..what a money saver!

Man you stole my joke. Yours probably has a better delivery though. :laugh:

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
It’s nights like tonight where I’m glad I don’t have to punch a clock for my job. Captain Morgan is mighty tasty starting at 8:30 in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad