GDT: G40: Wild @ Stars - 6:30PM CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
We just can't gift them another shutout tonight. Not 2 in a row. We can't.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
WeSurrender.jpg

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
No, please enlighten? I don't care who's out of the lineup, you can still skate hard, finish checks, try to complete a pass. Not a lot of effort out there.
It just seems to me like that whole lack of effort has, frequently, been a nonremovable thread in our teams culture. Just players not giving a damn when there should be damns left to give. We’ve seen the same song and dance with how many different teams under how many different coaches? It’s like its some kind of locker room plague that just cant get wiped out.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It just seems to me like that whole lack of effort has, frequently, been a nonremovable thread in our teams culture. Just players not giving a damn when there should be damns left to give. We’ve seen the same song and dance with how many different teams under how many different coaches? It’s like its some kind of locker room plague that just cant get wiped out.
It’s called Minnesota , along with an owner who only cares about getting some extra cash for the 2-3 playoff games per year at the X

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Not gonna look back for it to quote it, about time you guys scored, I was getting parched…..
Drinkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad