GDT: G30: CHI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Merry Christmas guys! If you’ve never had apple pie (moonshine) think schnapps. Here is my gift to you…..

It’s awesome….

1/2 gal of apple cider
1/2 gal of apple juice
1 clove
4 cinnamon sticks
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar

Add all of these together, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Let cool, once cool add 3 cups everclear, and 2 cups vanilla vodka (whip cream vodka works good too).

Bottle it up and your done. It’s good right off the bat, but a couple weeks later…..wow!

It’ll sneak up on you, but man is it good!

Merry Christmas!

Drink a shot every time the wild score!

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Merry Christmas guys! If you’ve never had apple pie (moonshine) think schnapps. Here is my gift to you…..

It’s awesome….

1/2 gal of apple cider
1/2 gal of apple juice
1 clove
4 cinnamon sticks
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar

Add all of these together, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Let cool, once cool add 3 cups everclear, and 2 cups vanilla vodka (whip cream vodka works good too).

Bottle it up and your done. It’s good right off the bat, but a couple weeks later…..wow!

It’ll sneak up on you, but man is it good!

Merry Christmas!

Drink a shot every time the wild score!
Oh my god, I used to drink that all the time. SO GOOD! I really miss it.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
My son just came in the room and said “Who the H*** is that announcer?” I said Leah Hextall. He said she’s terrible and mumbled something like “there ought to be a law” as he walked away….. lol I’m still giggling.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
I hate watching Fleury. Just swimming around out there, chasing rebounds he should have controlled.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hello Wild fans I come in Peace. Tuned in and I thought I was seeing a rerun of the Minnesota North Stars. Immediately thought of Dino Ciccarelli,Neal Broten,Dave Gagner,Don Beaupre,Bobby Smith,Steve Payne and Brian Bellows...They should never of left Minny

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Oh my god, I used to drink that all the time. SO GOOD! I really miss it.

Cheers! Better make ya some!
image.jpg

Reactions: BagHead

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
My son just came in the room and said “Who the H*** is that announcer?” I said Leah Hextall. He said she’s terrible and mumbled something like “there ought to be a law” as he walked away….. lol I’m still giggling.
She's not even entertaining or knowledgeable. She's a blathering idiot

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I read a number of them but after a while they got a little dull. I’d definitely give them a try, though.

They have gotten a little weird, but you'll be lost if you don't read them all.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Where's Cesare Maniago and the Gumper? And how about Danny Grant and Barry Gibbs. I could go on...Remember the 1971 Semi-Finals of the Stanley Cup like it was yesterday when the eventual Cup(Canadiens) Champs were taken to 6 games by the North-Stars

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I really like Walker's confidence to just take that instead of trying to force it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad