GDT: G30: CHI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Remember when playing CHI was a big deal, and something measure our progress by?

How the mighty have fallen, and in more ways than one.

Oh, great, ESPN+.... I refuse to pay for that garbage, so i guess i'll put up with a garbage stream or just miss the game altogether. Is this how you want to play it, NHL?

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Remember when playing CHI was a big deal, and something measure our progress by?

Oh, great, ESPN+.... I refuse to pay for that garbage, so i guess i'll put up with a garbage stream or just miss the game altogether. Is this how you want to play it, NHL?
I refuse to pay for Bally's too. Just as much of a waste of money. I remember when being a sports fan outside football was a sensible affordable thing, now it's a complete waste of money. I watch more games in person now than I catch from home.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I'm using some strange streaming service the wife found. The live hockey streams stink (lots of buffering pauses), but everything else works great on it, for $15 a month I can't complain too much.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019

Glad you said something. I figured it was on Ballys.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I always thought ESPN+ was a great deal. 15-20$ a month for Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. Great value.

lordtrillson

May 24, 2020
I always thought ESPN+ was a great deal. 15-20$ a month for Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. Great value.
Yeah unless you’re a wild fan living in socal and you have it during a pandemic season where they play anaheim and LA 7 times a year 😂…. Those blackouts were rough

Wabit

May 23, 2016

It really depends on what you want out of the package.

If you're local and all you want is Wild games then it's not a great deal. There are work arounds to make it work, but it's not convenient.

If you use HULU and/or Disney+ then it's a good deal. The wife will cut a b**** to get her Star Wars fix, so that makes it worth it for us.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Only thing interesting about this game is watching Walker progress. The rest is meh.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
If you use HULU and/or Disney+ then it's a good deal. The wife will cut a b**** to get her Star Wars fix, so that makes it worth it for us.
Yeah, its the SW cotent that makes it worth it for me personally.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah, its the SW cotent that makes it worth it for me personally.

I liked the Bad Batch.

The Clone Wars cartoon was good too. Watching the well rounded, well written Anakin in that series really makes the 3rd prequel movie awful writing stand out.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I liked the Bad Batch.

The Clone Wars cartoon was good too. Watching the well rounded, well written Anakin in that series really makes the 3rd prequel movie awful writing stand out.
Really enjoyed Bad Batch and Clone Wars. If you havent already watch Tales of the Jed, some of the best content Disney SW has put out, imo, and of course Dave Filoni was apart of it. But im also in the party that i kinda enjoy any and all SW content we get even if it kinda booty. caugh caugh The book of Boba.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
After a long day of pushing snow, I don’t give a rip who’s announcing. Sitting in recliner with a Morgan coke relaxing to the game. Gonna be multiple interruptions in the game anyway. Gotta go refill the glass. And don’t say to get a bigger glass. Its plenty big already!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
After a long day of pushing snow, I don’t give a rip who’s announcing. Sitting in recliner with a Morgan coke relaxing to the game. Gonna be multiple interruptions in the game anyway. Gotta go refill the glass. And don’t say to get a bigger glass. Its plenty big already!
Ya, but you've got the cool light show and man cave.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Cassie Campbell is even worse from what I've heard from Flames fans

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Really enjoyed Bad Batch and Clone Wars. If you havent already watch Tales of the Jed, some of the best content Disney SW has put out, imo, and of course Dave Filoni was apart of it. But im also in the party that i kinda enjoy any and all SW content we get even if it kinda booty. caugh caugh The book of Boba.

I have to be in the right mood to watch SW. I might watch ob1 this winter when I'm snowed in. I have found the cartoons bring the universe to life more for me now than the live action does.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Ya, but you've got the cool light show and man cave.
Shit, gotta go turn em on. I’m around the corner in the chair!
168EF5CD-A6C9-420E-B886-1166C2D4F3BB.jpeg

Wabit

May 23, 2016

What is this glass thing you speak of? Just dump some of each bottle in your mouth.

Shit, gotta go turn em on. I’m around the corner in the chair!
View attachment 622544

That's a nice tree.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I have to be in the right mood to watch SW. I might watch ob1 this winter when I'm snowed in. I have found the cartoons bring the universe to life more for me now than the live action does.
Youll love Tales then, quick watch too maybe 5 or 6 episodes that are like 16-19 minutes long.

Reactions: Wabit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->