GDT: G22: Oilers @ Wild 7PM CT (ESPN+/Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Lmao, I'm pretty sure that last goal just nailed the score for my prediction. Nice!

The announcer after the 3rd goal.

giphy.gif

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Kaprizov only getting 1 more point than Zuccarello in this game feels odd. If Zucc had 2, Kaprizov probably should've been in the ~7 range. He was awesome tonight.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Good game - Kaprizov seems to have shaken that 5 goaless streak and Zuccs is starting to pick it up. Team is starting to look healthy and better.

Reactions: fredrikstad

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Say what you will about MAF... personality alone he's my favorite Wild G in a long time. Probably since Harding. Love the guy

Reactions: MNRube

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Kaprizov only getting 1 more point than Zuccarello in this game feels odd. If Zucc had 2, Kaprizov probably should've been in the ~7 range. He was awesome tonight.
Last like 4 nights.

He Def had a bit of a slump 10ish games ago, but he's stepped it up. Gonna be in the Hart and Ross race in two weeks.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Another win! I wasn't able to watch...

6 points for our top line, not bad. Happy for Steel and his goal.

Reactions: fredrikstad

Wabit

May 23, 2016
@KaprizovSaveUs

I use imgflip (there are other sites that do the similar things) to make my own memes. I mostly just do this when someone on here says something (short) that strike me as interesting. I'm pretty meh at making them, but I enjoy doing it. It's a lot like when I was making avatars for people back when online forums were a new thing. That was when I had a side business of dedicated server hosting for images and some online games (I had a t3 line).

For the most part, I just google image search, copy, and paste whatever I'm wanting to use.

I've found that the background image helps me get across the "tone" (context) of what I'm saying better than just typed words.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Last like 4 nights.

He Def had a bit of a slump 10ish games ago, but he's stepped it up. Gonna be in the Hart and Ross race in two weeks.
Hart is a slight possibly (though have to give credit to Jason Robertson and I think he's a shoe in ahead of Kaprizov). Kaprizov is 14 points behind McDavid and is currently 13th in points. LONG road ahead.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Steel looked solid and like he belonged. If he can do offensive things to keep plays moving and finish them (similar to Hartman last year without the grit)... that would be huge.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Say what you will about MAF... personality alone he's my favorite Wild G in a long time. Probably since Harding. Love the guy
Even an old Fluery is better than that poor Oilers netminder. Or most middle to bottom teams.

Good game - Kaprizov seems to have shaken that 5 goaless streak and Zuccs is starting to pick it up. Team is starting to look healthy and better.
It was great to see the wild play a decent game but we've got to remember this was a very tired oilers team they just got through a long back to back and their goalie look like he didn't even show up.

Reactions: 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad