GDT: G10: Habs @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Too on the nose for going shopping the day after Halloween?

Lines:

54555b36ad784.jpeg

Lets Go Wild

Attachments

• 1667311519125.jpeg
    1667311519125.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't hate the lines. We're in trouble if MTL decides to play heavy, though. Duhaime, Middleton, and Dumba are the only guys that can fight decently, and you don't really want to lose any of them for extended periods of time. I don't think that Fogarty can fight.

The guys like Shaw, Dewar, Jost, Duhaime, Steel are getting a huge chance here to either show they belong(Shaw, Rossi), or move up in the lineup(Duhaime ).

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Don't hate the lines. We're in trouble if MTL decides to play heavy, though. Duhaime, Middleton, and Dumba are the only guys that can fight decently, and you don't really want to lose any of them for extended periods of time. I don't think that Fogarty can fight.

The guys like Shaw, Dewar, Jost, Duhaime, Steel are getting a huge chance here to either show they belong(Shaw, Rossi), or move up in the lineup(Duhaime ).
Really hoping Shaw and Duhaime can keep up their good play so far, both have been playing hard games and doing the little things right. Hoping Jost comes in motivated and puts a game together, he has been a turnover machine this season, hopefully the benching was a good wake up call.

The depth is being tested tonight, this is still a competitive roster but I sure will be happy when we get Greenway and Foligno back to add that physical part of our game.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I'm still 🤣 at Hartman who tried to fight a 6'6 guy, got owned in 2 secs.

But when these smaller guys feel like they have to fight it should be a signal to Guerin that we are too soft. I guess that's why he called up Fogarty, but he has 1 fight in his career...

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'm still 🤣 at Hartman who tried to fight a 6'6 guy, got owned in 2 secs.

But when these smaller guys feel like they have to fight it should be a signal to Guerin that we are too soft. I guess that's why he called up Fogarty, but he has 1 fight in his career...
The other guy did nothing. Hartman obviously did something on the reach, felt it, and shut things down.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
The other guy did nothing. Hartman obviously did something on the reach, felt it, and shut things down.
he got wrestled down cuz the guy felt bad and didn't want to destroy him, but Hartman hit his (right?) hand on the ice while still making a fist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad