GDT: G1: NYR @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Brodin and Dumba look terrible, but we have one offensive player who looks relevant.

I think Boldy has been good when he is touching the puck, but even this early on in the season, it looks like he's gonna be playing on an island most nights.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I don’t want to say I’m hoping for a Gaudreau injury but it would be nice if he disappeared for a little while so Dean doesn’t keep putting him in spots he has no business being.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Except for the first goal, they didn’t do anything to us that we didn’t do to them. Just a Shesterkin vs. Fleury thing that period.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I don’t want to say I’m hoping for a Gaudreau injury but it would be nice if he disappeared for a little while so Dean doesn’t keep putting him in spots he has no business being.
“Prior calls for Gaudreau’s murder”

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Not a great start but the 5v5 play was encouraging I guess.

Too early to say for sure, but Jost makes zero sense as Greenway replacement IMO. It’s a possession line and he can’t win a puck battle to save his life

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Boldy, Kap, Middleton, and Spurgeon had a good period.

Brodin, Hartman, and Rossi didn't have a good period.

The rest were just okay.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hope everything is alright.
Yeah, bit of whiplash, but apparently my car is a tank, barely a scratch on mine, first was barely noticeable, the second guy had pieces of his bumper falling off. Just grateful I was still on the way to pick up my daughter and she wasn't in the car.

Apparently the lack of awareness is contagious today and our Defense caught it.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I was kinda hoping we would be on of the least penalized teams this year. That has to change.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Probably just keep the first unit out the entire two minutes this time eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad