GDT: G1: NYR @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
With almost any other goalie in net, it would be a one goal game

Assuming you're talking about Igor. If MAF...2 of the 4 goals against were completely unstoppable. 3rd goal was probably on MAF. 4th ... not sure

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Evason was preaching about accountability this year including for the coaches. So my question is, will he make changes for the 3rd? This was where he failed big time against the Blues. Didn't mix it up till it was too late. Hartman should be demoted for the 3rd. Throw someone else up there. What would it hurt?

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hartman definitely an off night so far, just cannot handle the puck at all and super frustrated, its game 1, you shouldn't get that frustrated 10 minutes in to take stupid stick penalties!

Well yeah, I mean regardless of how you want to describe them, you're not getting the most out of Rossi by playing him there.
He has had two half shifts with Kap and Zucc and another shift with Boldy and Steel where he turned it over. He earned his minus, though has been solid physically. Still getting comfortable it seems but he looks like he belongs, if he can learn from his rookie mistakes along the way.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This isn't necessarily an unexpected result. Holes where we thought they might be are showing to be holes. It's only game one, we're definitely gonna have more like this, or worse. Expectations shouldn't be any different.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
This isn't necessarily an unexpected result. Holes where we thought they might be are showing to be holes. It's only game one, we're definitely gonna have more like this, or worse. Expectations shouldn't be any different.
82-0 or BUST!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Assuming you're talking about Igor. If MAF...2 of the 4 goals against were completely unstoppable. 3rd goal was probably on MAF. 4th ... not sure

The 3rd goal was Panarin alone in the slot with time and space. MAF could have come out a little higher, but that's about it.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The 3rd goal was Panarin alone in the slot with time and space. MAF could have come out a little higher, but that's about it.

I think this game is a fairly good representation of what I expected out of him. He's not going to lose us many games, but he's also not going to win us many. So it's down to the type/quality of shots our defense is giving up. Tonight the defense is bad, and we're [probably] gonna lose. Other nights the defense should be better, and Fleury will [probably] be able to keep us in them.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I think this game is a fairly good representation of what I expected out of him. He's not going to lose us many games, but he's also not going to win us many. So it's down to the type/quality of shots our defense is giving up. Tonight the defense is bad, and we're [probably] gonna lose. Other nights the defense should be better, and Fleury will [probably] be able to keep us in them.
Pretty much, and that's really all that we need to be successful in the regular season. Then like all goalies, you just hope that one of them gets hot for the playoffs. If you don't have an elite guy like Igor, that's the best route that you can hope for.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
The Wild '22-'23 opening night:
Let's Do This Fail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad