GDT: G1: CBJ vs Wild 7pm CDT (BSN)

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Is my Pavlovian home opener song experiment working on anyone?

pregame activities - pregame things to do if you're going to the game.

2024-25 team guide - lots of pages and pictures

Wild Roster:
Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Johansson-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Foligno-Hartman-Trenin
Lauko-Khusnutdinov-Gaudreau
Ohgren

Brodin-Faber
Middleton-Spurgeon
Chisholm-Bogosian
Merrill

Gustavsson
Fleury
Wallstedt

CBJ Roster:
457553391_918509936978852_9008850175853373124_n.jpg

1728507327953.png

Lets Go Wild

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Prediction thread up.

I refuse to give those bastards at Comcast and Ballys extra money on top of the money I am already paying, so will be relying on a stream.

In spite of my dire forecast at the end of last year's season, can't deny that i am excited to start the season, with Faber looking great, Spurgeon back, and a young guy or two in the lineup(?). Feeling a bit bad for CBJ and Evason, though. First the Gaudreau tragedy, then Jenner out long term, it looks like.

Last edited:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Considered getting tickets to this one so I could participate in the moment of silence for Gaudreau and see if they do anything else, but not sure I will

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Considered getting tickets to this one so I could participate in the moment of silence for Gaudreau and see if they do anything else, but not sure I will
I'll be there courtesy of a friend that was given some SWEET tickets. Can't wait, probably never have as good of seats again (I'm a cheap ass). Probably see my ugly mug on TV fairly regularly.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
As apathetic as I've been towards this team the past few years, I'm at least excited for one day again. I'm looking forward to watching some hockey tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Jenner might be out for the year. Voronkov till late November. They trade Laine for nothing, essentially, and we all know the story on Gaudreau. That's a ton of talent to lose on a team that couldn't afford to lose it.

Jiricek hasn't been playing well enough to make the team. Not sure if Kent Johnson is healthy yet.

Dean will have to try and piece something together from the fragments.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Jenner might be out for the year. Voronkov till late November. They trade Laine for nothing, essentially, and we all know the story on Gaudreau. That's a ton of talent to lose on a team that couldn't afford to lose it.

Jiricek hasn't been playing well enough to make the team. Not sure if Kent Johnson is healthy yet.

Dean will have to try and piece something together from the fragments.
For a second I forgot Dean wasn't our coach anymore and I was quite confused. Anyway, that's some rotten luck for that fanbase. Has Jiricek really been that bad?

*edit* For some reason I thought he played all of last season in the NHL, but I see he was already a tweener at this stage of his development. Not as egregious as I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad