G Malcolm Subban (2012, 24th overall, Boston)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DeViLzzz*

It was obvious that NJ was going to have to trade up at some point to get Subban and with Thomas doing what he has done I knew that Boston would be a player in looking to draft him too. I was surprised Florida didn't draft him and other teams could have done it just to add more organizational depth but guess they had better things to do. Subban's race is the only thing that kept him from going higher guaranteed. Lou really disappointed me when he didn't move up to get him cuz this goalie is so smooth with his game and has so little unneeded movement.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Called up to Boston today, although it's more likely due to the Bruins light schedule this week (Saturday - Kings, Wednesday - Rangers) and getting Svedberg some games down in the AHL. If he's still up next weekend though, the Bruins have a back-to-back against the Islanders then Canadiens. It would be quite something if he was able to play Montreal.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
I've never really liked the kids game tbh. He always leaves you wanting more and doesn't make that save a goalie needs to have.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I've never really liked the kids game tbh. He always leaves you wanting more and doesn't make that save a goalie needs to have.

Ya, not a fan either. Seems far too reliant on athleticism. Fundamentals/technique is sorely lacking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad