GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
The hope with Kane is that a full summer of conditioning he comes back and is better than he was last year.

It was pretty impressive what he was able to do coming off that injury. There were people saying he'd be lucky to play again before he got back out there, so he definitely surprised me and a lot of people. Like you, I'm intrigued to see how he'll look after the summer.

better Red than Dead

Apr 23, 2021
I can’t say this enough, if Kane re-signs it means there are other moves happening that he’s endorsed. I’m sure Brisson, his agent, spoke about Kane’s concerns, and also what the Wibhs plans are going forward, so it’s not just that they agreed on terms, but also the plan going forward

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Probably bonus heavy if it is one year. That is ok, imo. Maybe even league minimum cap hit this year, so they move the bonus to next year.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
The idea of Kane AND Stamkos on this team is tempting but not sure how wise it actually is.
Other than last year (with Kane) Larkin hasnt played with a player better than himself since 2018. That alone would be worth bringing them in. Maybe Larkin could develop into a true #1 center by his 30th birthday.

Reactions: PelagicJoe

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
1 year is interesting

I think in a vacuum i'd prefer 2-3 since I think if he does stay healthy he significantly increases his value but it does open up potential bonus shenanigans so we'll see what happens there

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Kane 1 year anything at 6 or less I'm good with. If it is a bonus contract that can be circumvented to next year's cap so we can get stammer too is something.

Maybe that's how they sold kane on a 1 year deal. The opportunity to play with with stamkos

• Love
Reactions: PelagicJoe

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay