GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Fixed this for you: But, it is a mess of his own making by not being more aggressive last summer... and the summer before that... and the summer before that
He was aggressive in the tear down portion of "his build."

Last offseason was the first one where there was a reasonable expectation that it was winning time.

Reactions: Digable5

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Montour to Seattle? Interesting. They were pinned in when Dunn was out of the lineup, gives them another transition option.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Capture.PNG

I wonder what the offers are like on both sides with regards to Pinto.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
S
It's overpay season baby!

Like I said, probably be painful to pry him out of Ottawa. He was on pace for a 54-point season last year. We could use a 6'2 23yo 3C who produces like people dream Krebs will.

Also, it's an overpay but not one that would hurt at all for me.

What's your offer?
Seems like a steal to me..

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I hate to sound like Emperor Palpatine, but you guys are going to see why I didn't like/trust the Skinner buy-out and come to the dark side with me. Don't worry though, I have plenty of liquor.
I get that. I thought it was a year early. KA kind of has to add cap now, hopefully as leverage in a trade. If not, what's the point.

I can see the other side, maybe Granato thought he could fix him (accountability rants tell us how that went) and Lindy is like, nah f that dude.

Ok I'll take an Angel's Envy one cube, please.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
When noon hits, the first tweet from the Sabres is going to be announcing a Brandon Biro extension and all hell is going to break lose in the replies.

They could have already done that and gotten it out of the way. I honestly wonder if they're going to turn over most of their vet side in Rochester.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad