GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Absolutely.

Last year, I felt it was time for Adams to "play out of character" and push for a "Win Now" offseason.

He chose to run it back with the guys in the room and it blew up in his face.

Adams can complain about it being hard to get stuff done this offseason. But, it is a mess of his own making by not being more aggressive last summer.

At a certain point if you can’t get things done. It just means you aren’t the right person for the job. KA’s complaining is starting to irritate the crap out of me

Not like the Buffalo press is going to be digging into him more than the Sens press huddle and TSN/SN did/do.

And if they do ask the tough questions…we can’t hear them :)

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

May Day 10

Apr 19, 2006
St Catharines, ON
Unofficially done haha. It’ll take a year to fire him.

Itll be a lot longer than that IMO. Adams and Pegula surely blame WNY and the area. The complete lack of credibility this organization and management have across the NHL is not considered. Its our fault. That talking forehead will make sure to let us know he made a lot of calls and nobody wanted to come live in Buffalo.

I have been a fan my whole life. I wouldnt sign here if I were a player. What reason would anyone have to?

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
I doubt you get a quality top 6 winger for 6x$6M as a UFA unless they are already in their 30s and good luck with that.

That is what Tarasenko or Bertuzzi were needing to get offered to sign here.

:help:
Quibbling too much about the cost, and not the point of the statement.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Absolutely.

Last year, I felt it was time for Adams to "play out of character" and push for a "Win Now" offseason.

He chose to run it back with the guys in the room and it blew up in his face.

Adams can complain about it being hard to get stuff done this offseason. But, it is a mess of his own making by not being more aggressive last summer.
Fixed this for you: But, it is a mess of his own making by not being more aggressive last summer... and the summer before that... and the summer before that

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
KA: damm it I overslept. Quick, someone get me Noah Gregor’s agent’s phone number and the 115 page PowerPoint preemption we prepared…it is go time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad