Offseason Roster Moves, Rumors, and Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I really don't see us needing to retain salary for an alleged elite goal scorer. Somebody will think they can fix him and pay for it.
Especially at his age. And especially with the market for goal scorers today.

Its relatively low risk (but expensive) and potentially high reward.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Think he would want to go to a contender but what do you guys think of Ryan Suter? could also flip him at the deadline.
I would assume we would be last stop motel for him. He probably wants to go cup chasing than collecting 1 more paycheck but if he would be willing to pick up the phone I would consider...I just don't think would though for us and rather just retire with all the buyout paychecks

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I know everyone is speculating that Monahan signing means Jenner is going back to wing, but I am not convinced. I think its more of an indictment of how the organization views Sillinger rather than Jenner. I think he's staying in the middle for now.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Marchenko
Johnson-Fantilli-Voronkov
Sillinger-Jenner-Chinakhov
Olivier-Kuraly-Danforth

Still think they need a 4th liner to swap in and out of the lineup with these guys. Unless they want to bring up Malatesta (as porty suggested) and have him do that.

As for D

Werenski-Severson
Provorov-Jiricek
Mateychuk-Gudbranson
Christiansen

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
I know everyone is speculating that Monahan signing means Jenner is going back to wing, but I am not convinced. I think its more of an indictment of how the organization views Sillinger rather than Jenner. I think he's staying in the middle for now.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Marchenko
Johnson-Fantilli-Voronkov
Sillinger-Jenner-Chinakhov
Olivier-Kuraly-Danforth

Still think they need a 4th liner to swap in and out of the lineup with these guys. Unless they want to bring up Malatesta (as porty suggested) and have him do that.

As for D

Werenski-Severson
Provorov-Jiricek
Mateychuk-Gudbranson
Christiansen

That's...not a very inspiring lineup lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad