GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Today at Noon EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is most likely moved July 13?

• Horny

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Duclair

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bobrovsky

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No one

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Only way seriously I can find something positive about Zitos day is if he lands Pulju on the cheap.
Verhaeghe explosion potential

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Didn't Marc Staal have a decent year? At his cost, he's a better replacement for Chiarot lmao

That's my recollection as well. Don't mind this move at all.

Very sorry to see Marchment go. Durability issues aside, guy is a good player and provided the team with a lot of what it really needed in the grit department. Wish they could have found a way to keep him.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Éric didn’t played last year, am I right ?

And Marc has been dog-shit since playing with one eye only, nope ?

Man, I was starting to like those under-appreciated Cousins and White signings… Then Zito does this, and Marchy tells he wanted this to work with FLA but couldn’t…

I’m really depressed now.

:(

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Staal was very good last year, as good as Chariot honestly lol, fine with it. Cousins is an A1 trash talker so he'll be fun. Again, with no moves to clear cap this is the expected dumpster diving.

Man, I was starting to like those under-appreciated Cousins and White signings… Then Zito does this, and Marchy tells he wanted this to work with FLA but couldn’t…

Marc was v good last year actually.

Reactions: I am not exposed

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008

Eric played for the Wild last year.

Iowa Wild, AHL team. 1.25PPG. lol

• Wow
Reactions: BabyBennettov

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Jfresh considers cousins to be one of the best 4th liners, so there’s that at least lol along with Luostarinen and white and Lomberg. Maybe add Erik staal to a really cheap contract to play with Lundell

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm confused. I watched a good grip of Red Wings games, he looked fine. For a dirt cheap salary, I have zero issue with this move.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
pilon staal was good for detroit... who were not good... soooooo this is what it looks like when u have no cap... it is what it is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad