BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Not to brag but damn I called Jeffrey Viel earlier in the summer...I get he's probably Providence bound but I bet you this guy pushes on the roster somehow like Greer did. He's Shawn Thornton 2.0

Find me an enforcer in the NHL that has numbers similar to him in the AHL. I don't think you can. Averages .5 ppg and had 40 pts this year...he can play and throw down

A broken clock is right twice a day, right? :laugh:

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, who kidnapped Don Sweeney and repalced him with somebody who likes tough hockey? No Neely at the press conference, was probably watching from Dr. Evil's secret lair and Sweeney was on a trap door if he signed anybody that wasn't aggressive.

What a great day to be a Bruins fan.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Alright, who kidnapped Don Sweeney and repalced him with somebody who likes tough hockey? No Neely at the press conference, was probably watching from Dr. Evil's secret lair and Sweeney was on a trap door if he signed anybody that wasn't aggressive.

D62886D8-5E32-4F28-9F2C-25CC02710386.gif

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I feel like they have a real plan now. Reigning in the offense and getting tougher and more defensively sound can do wonders in the playoffs if it creates space for Pasta and Marchand to have that extra second or two.

I love the additions top to bottom. It's the missing scoring help that now has to come from Providence.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

Yup Bruins better and tougher

1. got best center who will get Pasta better, cover his creative mistakes, win FO, play last minutes of games with leads and actually get puck out of zone

2. Picked up one of the games toughest players who has offensive element- and will knock the crap out of his former Calgary buddies on Florida who will start crease crap

Good luck to Max Domi trying jujitsu moves on Charlie McAvoy

3. Opened up opportunities for Lysell & Merk - added responsibility for Poitras

Great day

300 days to playoffs - Donny we need the lineup round 1 v Leafs by Thursday 4h

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad