BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Alright, who kidnapped Don Sweeney and repalced him with somebody who likes tough hockey? No Neely at the press conference, was probably watching from Dr. Evil's secret lair and Sweeney was on a trap door if he signed anybody that wasn't aggressive.

What a great day to be a Bruins fan.
IMG_0584.gif

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
posted in the wrong thread lol

I am not even going to worry about term or money

Don & Cam,

Thank you for today. Thank you for not caring about anything but restoring my beloved franchise to a rough and tumble team. This week, Kastelic, Zadorov and Max Jones. Out were Boqvist, Gryz and Heinen. Could you two be any more emphatic about what you're trying to do here? My pride is bubbling over again, thank you both for seeing what the fans want. If that wasn't good enough you doubled down and added borderline dirt bags in Tufte, Sweezy and Viel to Providence and just a phone call away to send a message if need be. You are making regular season hockey fun again, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Your biggest fan, LouJersey

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Getting Zadorov right around the same age/years in league as Chara. No expectations to him to be a player of Big Z's level, but he's arrived, no more waiting to see what his game is going to be.
B's are a D man friendly team and most have look better(when healthy or in the right slot)
I think this is a fine pickup. Our and goaltending(once Bulldog signs) will be well in the upper 25%(or better) of the league.(could be top 5 for both)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I’m still hoping we find a way to end up with McGoarty. I’d do next years first plus a decent prospect I think if that’s what’s needed.

Any trade between now and the fall is solid enough if it's for the top six.

Otherwise, I'd bet 99% of us could picture them going with this lineup and then trading for a winger at the deadline if the kids choke:

Zacha - Lindholm - Pastrnak
Marchand - Coyle - (POITRAS/MERKULOV/LYSELL)
Frederic - Geekie - (POITRAS/MERKULOV/LYSELL)
Jones - Beecher - Brazeau - Kastelic - Brown

Lindholm - McAvoy
Lohrei - Carlo
Zadorov - Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman
Korpisalo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gordoff and DKH

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Don & Cam,

Thank you for today. Thank you for not caring about anything but restoring my beloved franchise to a rough and tumble team. This week, Kastelic, Zadorov and Max Jones. Out were Boqvist, Gryz and Heinen. Could you two be any more emphatic about what you're trying to do here? My pride is bubbling over again, thank you both for seeing what the fans want
1719869540165.png

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
At 6-foot-6 and 230 pounds, Tufte has the size to be a solid center, but he’s a left-winger. He uses his body and physical abilities to his advantage in the game, being a mean net-front presence upfront and having the physicality to battle for pucks in the defensive zone. Being able to play center might be key to him making the main roster, but Miles Wood and the third line are playing so well.

He effectively uses his size to create a strong presence in front of the net, his willing to shoot the puck and be aggressive, and has surprisingly great speed for his frame, he has all the attributes to fit in well with head coach Jared Bednar’s system. He needs to build on his strengths and elevate his game to secure a spot in the NHL.

Late bloomer? This was November 2023!!!

Can that interviewer come with him?:naughty:

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Lots of 4th line competition.

IMO Beecher should be dangled with something else to get McGroarty in. Lysell / Poitras / McGroarty competition in camp to win a spot in the top 9.

Why Dangle Beecher? Young Center, plays defense. fastest skater on the team. Played well as a rookie, and has growth potential. Sure if someone offers a great asset you have to consider it, but no need to deal him

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Any trade between now and the fall is solid enough if it's for the top six.

Otherwise, I'd bet 99% of us could picture them going with this lineup and then trading for a winger at the deadline if the kids choke:

Zacha - Lindholm - Pastrnak
Marchand - Coyle - (POITRAS/MERKULOV/LYSELL)
Frederic - Geekie - (POITRAS/MERKULOV/LYSELL)
Jones - Beecher - Brazeau - Kastelic - Brown

Lindholm - McAvoy
Lohrei - Carlo
Zadorov - Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman
Korpisalo
Looks about right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad