BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Patdud

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Sprong and Roslovic are the better righty options for middle six RW that are still unsigned.

Im thinking its time to give Freddy more playing time and see if he gets over 20 this year with a 2nd line of Marchy/Coyle/Freddy. Freddy and Coyle are at their best together.

Perhaps Cam Atkinson can be this years JVR? 1 mill vet, recently bought out and played at BC for 3rd line. easy to bury if Lysell steals that middle six RW spot.

Reactions: UConn126

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'd prefer Zacha back on the wing. I think Poitras is going to earn one of those center spots.

One thing is for certain, if they don't bring in another forward via FA or trade, there is a lot of stuff to be sorted out.

Finding a role for at least two of Poitras, Lysell, Merkulov first and foremost.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Sprong and Roslovic are the better righty options for middle six RW that are still unsigned.

Im thinking its time to give Freddy more playing time and see if he gets over 20 this year with a 2nd line of Marchy/Coyle/Freddy. Freddy and Coyle are at their best together.

Perhaps Cam Atkinson can be this years JVR? 1 mill vet, recently bought out and played at BC for 3rd line. easy to bury if Lysell steals that middle six RW spot.

Frederic had around 3 hot streaks this season and invisible the rest. Fans harped on Debrusk for it but it will quickly be apparent with Frederic in a top 6 role also.

Just because this crossed my feed...

Potential Bruins 4th Line in 3 months
Jones - Beecher - Kastelic
Avg 24 years old ; 6'3" ; 218lbs

That Florida 4th line is terrible. Brazeau makes the Boston version even heavier.

Reactions: sarge88 and NDiesel

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I think we have to look at it like Lindholm replaced Zacha, and Zacha replaced Debrusk,

Now who replaces JVR & Heinen? Geekie and Frederic had roughly the same points as Debrusk last year, so probably one of them. Maybe Lysell or Brazeau? That’s a little risky. I wonder if they’ll plug another veteran into that position, find this year’s JVR. Let the best players rise to the top, and make a move at the deadline if necessary. That’s my guess.

I really don’t want them to mess with the D, I love it currently.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Still really want Sprong here.

Adding him to the roster I think would be the tipping point. We’d have beaten the Panthers.

I don’t know how. I don’t… I think Sweeney is done. I don’t imagine it will happen. But free agency gets a pass from me if it happens.
Shut Sweeney down until a trade can happen for a top six winger or top line C. No one left to spend on and the rest of the team is set.

I'd make a call on Landeskog. Stamkos just left and MacKinnon is the leader. If you can get him in a 3 for 1 trade you do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad