BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Zadorov is not 1st pairing defenceman... Idealy he is playing 3rd pairing /forbort replacement
Would be a good add and a great fit but I'm worried about the money. We've developed plenty of good 3rd-pairing defensemen over the years and it can become redundant quick if we find a guy in the McQuaid mold (easier said than done) who can be productive and cost effective for years.

To an extent, I'm OK with overpaying for someone who will immediately be your best center and plays a game that would make him a perfect 2C down the line, especially if the cap continues to go up. Overpaying for depth players can kill you.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Blue checkmark. Also wasn't the first time I saw Stam to NSH on X. I'll delete for now until a more concrete source puts it out.

I mean anyone can buy a blue check my from my understanding. Commodore does a lot of these pack your shit tweet. I think he's been right a few times when he first started doing it, but I'm not sure how accurate he's been recently

Reactions: Dellstrom

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Is there a reason for this weirdness. Does doing it this way help with the cap. I didn’t think it would but there has to be a reason it’s structured this way
Lockout protection. All of that signing bonus is A1 Prime All American Guaranteed $.

As @EverettMike pointed out, kind of like Jake's own personal mini Bobby Bonilla Day every year. Not because the money is mini, but it's just for a much shorter period of time.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
Another random OTT trade for Pinto could be cool.

A trade for McGroarty would be fun.

Not sure what EDM is doing. But if they do need to move on from Drai (he won't re-sign or is to expensive) they should do that before nobody has cap space available and their market shrinks.

So exciting. As long as we don't get a rock, pajamas or socks I'm gonna be pumped
Coal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad