BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Really want to spend money on a Center and a wing to replace DeBrusk. LD is needed but nothing crazy. Just sign Schmidt and let the Leafs have Zadorov.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I don't want to f***ing work today. f***! I need to focus on which overrated center pushing 30 we give a dumb 7-year contract to!

Oh yeah you guys gotta work! Canada Day here means we don't. So good.

Why do I feel like Sway for Drai is gonna happen? Nah it can’t

They'd have kept Linus I'd think...

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Korps going to be fine. With a better team in front of him and coach Bob he will play 30 games and go something like 18-8-4 they were never going to go with it bussi or any other minor league goalie they would have selected another proven backup for at least 2 million so I don't know why fans are up in the arms over this trade this goalie is perfect for the 30 games he's going to play

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Glad we didn’t sign Bert. He helped cost a game for Toronto in the playoffs with his dumb penalty on Marchand. Don’t need that in the playoffs. Wouldn’t be too upset if they did, but that selfish penalty stuck with me.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Korps going to be fine. With a better team in front of him and coach Bob he will play 30 games and go something like 18-8-4 they were never going to go with it bussi or any other minor league goalie they would have selected another proven backup for at least 2 million so I don't know why fans are up in the arms over this trade this goalie is perfect for the 30 games he's going to play
There are plenty of journeymen backup goalies they could have signed for way less. They got an expense backup now that if he plays terrible are now saddled with for 4yrs.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I just can’t wait until the Bruins are good again so this process isn’t just full of miserable people complaining about the team non stop. Hopefully jn the next few years.

We’ve been here since 1997. That has yet to happen.
People complained in the thread the night we won the Cup in 2011.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
There are plenty of journeymen backup goalies they could have signed for way less. They got an expense backup now that if he plays terrible are now saddled with for 4yrs.

Rask always had a seasoned backup.

I think we're all worried about Korpo a little too much....we can push him down to Providence if he doesn't pan out.

I'd excited to see Bussi, but Boston has always valued goaltending and we all trust coach Bob.

People laughed when we got Kinkaid and Halak...yes they weren't signed long term, but they'll make it work.

Reactions: MoffatMan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad