2024-25 Schedule released

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
Only one b2b game with the divisional rival as the second game is decent. We’ve had some pretty rough schedules in the past few years. I’d appreciate the team not completely imploding before January this year. Would be nice

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
First 24 games….. 12 at Home, 12 on the road….. Much better balance than last season.

14 games of the first 24 VS Western Conference teams …..

By the beginning of December… we should know know where the Sens stand, in terms of the playoffs being a possibility
1720005733379.png

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Some extra incentive for Staois/Andlauer to finally put out a good team. If the Sens are shit, those April home games will have tumbleweeds. If the Sens are in the hunt, those April games are sellouts and excitement like the 2015 season was.

Anyone have any idea when tickets go on sale? All I can see is “Sens on Demand” which I was confused as to what it is.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Yup. But the competition during that stretch projects to be not that strong. I think it's a good schedule for us.
Remember last year when the big road trips wouldn't matter because we played mostly at home the first part and that would be a cushion for later and then we shit the bed and shit the bed on the road and shit the season and this is a run on sentence.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Might try to get tickets for the weekend where the have back to backs against the Preds and Isles. Would be a fun roadtrip

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Can we use this place as a lineup thread too or is there already one?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Can we use this place as a lineup thread too or is there already one?
I think we've been using this

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
I think we've been using this
Thanks! Wait..it's not there.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Might try to get tickets for the weekend where the have back to backs against the Preds and Isles. Would be a fun roadtrip
I thought you were talking about away games.. what a trip! Hopefully they're doing a family night or something to make the trip extra worth while for ya

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
Big road trip when the WJ are in town.
Luckily, there are 2 mini-western road trips before then (3 games each time) so will be able to see how they perform before their long western road trip in December/January. The western road trips last year were killer. My one concern is we're playing a lot of contenders early on, not sure if new coaching staff will have enough time to prepare the team, set the line combinations and have everyone gelling and on the same page that early in the season. The pre-season isn't much of a test: only one playoff team on the schedule: Leafs. The remainder were all out of the playoffs last year so doesn't mean much if they have a good pre-season. They better not have an attitude that they're the be-all, end-all if they have a winning record. Florida in the opener will be a very good test, assuming Florida doesn't come out flat with a Stanley Cup hangover.

Ad

Ad

Ad