Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
We haven’t even played a single game yet and I’m hearing that Staios is the greatest GM in team history and our goaltending problems are over for five years.

I think people are nuts, personally.
the goaltending and bottom pair are huge concerns and has been all summer. I dont get the trust that people have had in Forsberg.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
the goaltending and bottom pair are huge concerns and has been all summer. I dont get the trust that people have had in Forsberg.
agreed the trust in forsberg was misplaced

the trust that people had in hamonic was insane, it was like last season just got wiped from peoples memory

Reactions: BigRig4

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Let's say this season we come close to playoff but we don't make it and Oilers shit on the bed this year and finish bottom 10 . Are you guys open to offer center swap aka Norris ++ vs Draisaitl ? In this scenario Norris had a decent full year with 30G and Oilers want to do big shake up to win Stanley cup with MCD. Probably the ++ has to be some picks and good young or roster player. Money wise it should be good with some tweaks.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Let's say this season we come close to playoff but we don't make it and Oilers shit on the bed this year and finish bottom 10 . Are you guys open to offer center swap aka Norris ++ vs Draisaitl ? In this scenario Norris had a decent full year with 30G and Oilers want to do big shake up to win Stanley cup with MCD. Probably the ++ has to be some picks and good young or roster player. Money wise it should be good with some tweaks.
i dont think we want to know what the plus would be to get draisaitl

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison

I would do it if we could convince them to include McDavid maybe for Pinto+? Only if he can extended though. I wouldn't want to risk trading Pinto for only a year if McDavid and Draisaitl. I could see Pinto being a perpetual 50 point player for us so that's a lot to give up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Kosovo vs Cyprus
    Kosovo vs Cyprus
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $725.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lithuania vs Romania
    Lithuania vs Romania
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $790.00