Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I don’t think Macewen has gotten enough of a chance for people to sour on him. He has some good shifts just needs to add another half gear and be willing to drop the gloves more.

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
I don’t think Macewen has gotten enough of a chance for people to sour on him. He has some good shifts just needs to add another half gear and be willing to drop the gloves more.
Disagree. After he wall-flowered last night I think there are plenty that have soured on him, I know I have.

Reactions: Senovision

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'd like to see him smash through the wall a little more if he wants more time. Like Hoffman on the 4th line when he broke in with almost no opportunity, but like, goon stuff instead of solo sniping.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Disagree. After he wall-flowered last night I think there are plenty that have soured on him, I know I have.
I would have loved it if Macewen was the one who fought xjacka** instead of Brady. But maybe the coaches said something to him after that was “taken care of”. Who knows.
He definitely needs to be a protector going forward or I agree he has no place.

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
I would have loved it if Macewen was the one who fought xjacka** instead of Brady. But maybe the coaches said something to him after that was “taken care of”. Who knows.
He definitely needs to be a protector going forward or I agree he has no place.
I think MacEwan should have been having words with both Struble and Pezzetta who targeted Greig before Timmy ever got hit. But yeah, he has to figure out his role or ride the bus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad