Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
One year of Chycrun for 2 years of Jensen. Roles are better. Hopefully this defense can gel better. Id be more interested to see if this improves the team rather than whether we won the trade. If we improve then we won.
I actually kind of agree with you.

But after years of hearing people complain about "aSsEt MaNaGeMeNt", is kinda hilarious to see the backpedaling.

Reactions: aragorn

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
With these additions it is looking like they may be able to afford to offer Pinto $6 or maybe $7 mil on a longer term IF he wants to stay here. A bridge deal would likely cost them more later as I see Pinto just getting better & better.

All three acquisitions today are under 6'2", what the hell is going on????

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Vincent Desharnais, Josh Brown, Jani Hakanpaa, Robert Bortuzzo, Brendan Smith, Jack Johnson, Matt Dumba still available as depth d

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I actually kind of agree with you.

But after years of hearing people complain about "aSsEt MaNaGeMeNt", is kinda hilarious to see the backpedaling.

Your daddy Dorion's awful asset management is the reason we got bent over in this deal.

Bought high on Chychrun when we didn't need another offensive left-handed D, and now we're forced to sell low.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
I wish I could tie Dorion to a tree and just f***ing repeatedly smack him across the face with a 2x4.
It’s astonishing just how badly he f***ed us over.
f*** us over short term, medium term, and slightly longterm.
You’d have to be Houdini to get us out of this bullshit.

No cap flexibility, no draft picks, no prospects.

Staois has done a fine job of trying to move this along. We will be better for sure next year, just so depressing how little we have to show for so many years of being garbage.

f*** you forever Pierre.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Your daddy Dorion's awful asset management is the reason we got bent over in this deal.

Bought high on Chychrun when we didn't need another offensive left-handed D, and now we're forced to sell low.
1719852353878.png

Reactions: Arogie and senswon

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
I wish I could tie Dorion to a tree and just f***ing repeatedly smack him across the face with a 2x4.
It’s astonishing just how badly he f***ed us over.
f*** us over short term, medium term, and slightly longterm.
You’d have to be Houdini to get us out of this bullshit.

No cap flexibility, no draft picks, no prospects.

Staois has done a fine job of trying to move this along. We will be better for sure next year, just so depressing how little we have to show for so many years of being garbage.

f*** you forever Pierre.
Well put.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad