GDT: Free Agency Day 1: You're from Boston? Come on down

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, like, it's great to stockpile picks and all, but I don't want players who will be 18 in 2027. Do they not plan on contending until 2032? Kindergarten Kyle has mentioned using the picks to "get them in conversations they couldn't normally get in to," so hopefully he uses some of the 27's for that.
You'll need these further out picks to see what you can get near the end of Sullivan's tenure since he's going to make the ones taken before and until then, useless.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Yeah, like, it's great to stockpile picks and all, but I don't want players who will be 18 in 2027. Do they not plan on contending until 2032? Kindergarten Kyle has mentioned using the picks to "get them in conversations they couldn't normally get in to," so hopefully he uses some of the 27's for that.
He's gonna reacquire Ruhwedel when Sully asks, lol.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
So $3.75mil gained in space. Go find a $3mil mid-6 LW now.

As I suggested earlier, Dubas shouldn't spend to the cap. They should come in around $85mil and leave space for 2-3 call ups.

1719858325365.png

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
He's gonna reacquire Ruhwedel when Sully asks, lol.
Sully asks?

Sullivan is the GM. Dubas is just the cuck in the corner that Sully throws crumbs to and let's him sign random ex leafs and greyhounds to shut him up.

Boudreau talking shit on Dubas on TSN right now.

Questioning why our moves so far have been for two healthy scratches last year
Because Quinn and Sullivan want them. Boudreau ain't wrong.

Reactions: Trade

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Rangers might fade by the 2027 draft and it could be a relatively early 2nd rounder tbh. Panarin will be 35 by then. Kreider 36. Zibanejad 33. None of those guys are gonna become better playoff performers with age/injury piling up, and they're already pretty unimpressive in that regard.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Boudreau talking shit on Dubas on TSN right now.

Questioning why our moves so far have been for two healthy scratches last year
Could all change in a second. You sign Skinner and Sprong and the world looks different all of a sudden.

Skinner-Sid-Rust
Bunt-Geno-Sprong
DOC-Eller-Raks
Poulin-Hayes-Acciari

Reactions: Trade

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Could all change in a second. You sign Skinner and Sprong and the world looks different all of a sudden.

Skinner-Sid-Rust
Bunt-Geno-Sprong
DOC-Eller-Raks
Poulin-Hayes-Acciari
Sprong is never coming back nor should he lol

Reactions: Giskard

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I would've honestly rather kept Smith. Hope he bounces back and dealt him at the deadline then sign whoever we are going to sign based on Dubas in UFA so far.
The thing is, I don't think the team would be willing to deal him if he bounced back. I dunno. I'm fine with him being gone, but the 2027 thing is still kinda stuck in my craw. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012

Skinner-Sid-Rust
Bunt-Geno-Sprong
DOC-Eller-Raks
Poulin-Hayes-Acciari
Skinner is absolutely god awful defensively and Sid's line is already pure ass in that regard. Also imagine wanting Sprong over Puustinen because you hate Puustinen for no rationale reason.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Lust for Life

Jun 30, 2018
So far, so good for me. Don't mind the Gr-whatever deal since it's one year. Nice to pick up some assets, albeit way in the future, for Smith.

Could all change in an hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad