Proposal: Forsberg to Pittsburgh

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
To Pens: Forsberg at 50%

To Preds: Zucker, Poulin, 2022 1st rounder

Pens get a skilled LW for one of their centers, Preds get a vet to replace some of Forsberg's offense from LW next year, a versatile young forward recently drafted in the 1st round, and another 1st round pick.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Lol no. Penguins say hard no. Forsberg is great but that's way too much, especially for the Penguins in the position they are in.

Stop making trade proposals.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Lol no. Penguins say hard no. Forsberg is great but that's way too much, especially for the Penguins in the position they are in.

Stop making trade proposals.

Humor me for a second.

What would you think of this forward line-up, if we could get it:

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Forsberg-Malkin-Pavelski
Heinen-Carter-Kapanen
ZAR-Blueger-McGinn
Rodrigues

Do you think we'd be better?

Reactions: KrisLeturnover

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I doubt the pens would offer that but as a preds fan I would probably except it if the plan is to actually move forsberg. Plus zucker and granlund has already proved they have good chemistry playing together

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I doubt the pens would offer that but as a preds fan I would probably except it if the plan is to actually move forsberg. Plus zucker and granlund has already proved they have good chemistry playing together

Reasonable take.

Another satisfied Preds fan.

I'm all about win/win people.

Reactions: Gurglesons

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Penguins aren’t going be trading anymore 1sts. They are more likely to move guys for picks imo

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I would do this in theory if Forsberg was coming with an extension. 2 1sts and an expensive middle-6 winger for a rental Forsberg is way too much, though.

Players usually sign where they have a good chance to make what they're worth and win.

Pittsburgh can do that.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
No. But, Malkin is a franchise player who is likely signing back with PIT and Forsberg ain’t and has hinted at not signing.

I find it difficult to believe that a competititive team sells off their best player because he is a pending UFA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad