Former Ducks (2024-25 edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
i have no idea why teemu would do this. maybe hull needs the $$$, but i can't imagine teemu hurting financially at the moment
Interesting to probably nobody, but the person behind the movie, Dan comrie, is Mike comrie's cousin.

Reactions: Kalv

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Former Anaheim draftee Alex Dostie signed with Finnish team JYP (Vatanen's former team) during the summer. I guess they want him to be a top 6 player for them. He hasn't been productive in the preseason games though. We'll see how he does once the season starts next week.

Morand is the only other former Anaheim player in the Finnish league. It's his third season in Finland and he has been pretty good so far.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
buddy robinson spoke at the gaudreau funeral. he was a childhood friend of johnny's

1725913587740.png

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Former prospect Hvidston is attending the Bruins rookie camp.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Former prospect Hvidston is attending the Bruins rookie camp.

Good for him. I was convinced he has an NHL future, hope he will get a contract

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Hakanpää's deal with Toronto was finally announced officially. Don't care much about the Leafs but happy that Jani is able to continue his career.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Hakanpää's deal with Toronto was finally announced officially. Don't care much about the Leafs but happy that Jani is able to continue his career.

But it's now half what it was announced as on July 1.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I think I pulled a Rip Van Winkle and slept through the Tom Hodges era.

Many Duck fans might have missed it b/c it happened after the Verbeekening of 2022 (traded away Lindholm, Manson, Rakell, and Des). It was the last game of the season against Dallas on April 29, 2022 when EBUG (Emergency Back Up Goalie) Hodges was called up. Gibby played the first period with a shutout, but got injured. Stolarz took over for the 2nd period and he too eventually got injured. Having an EBUG play in the NHL is a rare thing. EBUG Hodges was in the Dallas stand when he was called upon to bail out the Ducks in the 3rd period. Hodges let only one goal in, which was a PP goal. Even though the Ducks lost, the EBUG got an ovation from all.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Many Duck fans might have missed it b/c it happened after the Verbeekening of 2022 (traded away Lindholm, Manson, Rakell, and Des). It was the last game of the season against Dallas on April 29, 2022 when EBUG (Emergency Back Up Goalie) Hodges was called up. Gibby played the first period with a shutout, but got injured. Stolarz took over for the 2nd period and he too eventually got injured. Having an EBUG play in the NHL is a rare thing. EBUG Hodges was in the Dallas stand when he was called upon to bail out the Ducks in the 3rd period. Hodges let only one goal in, which was a PP goal. Even though the Ducks lost, the EBUG got an ovation from all.
Sorry, I should have put a smiley at the end. An attempt at a little off season humor/entertainment. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad