Foegele to Kings 3x mid 3

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Yay. Another left shot defensive forward.

I actually like him, as he scores more then getting scored on but we need someone to put the puck in the net.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
frank-reynolds-nope-always-sunny-nope.gif

Foegele is dumb as a bag of bricks.

Reactions: ru4reals

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Guy is in the 90th percentile of NHL skating speed.
So so hands. But likes to hit..
So another disrupter.

Kings will be a more gritty team next year, but unless a Byfield has a breakout year high end goal scorer, (sans Kempe) still lacking imho

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
Foegele is good and will be able to slot in line 2 or 3.
20 goals, 21 assists, 41 pts is 5 more goals and 1 more pt than PLD had last yr.
and he's only 28. He had some real jam vs the Panthers and played well. Pretty heavy game.
I'm good with this...just hating the Edmundson deal.

Our hope for anything better, may come down to Arty + deal?

Maybe Arty plus a pick is brining back something pretty good...Kakko? Pinto?
Pinto has apparently asked to be traded.I'd do Arty + #1 2025 for Pinto or McGroarty.
Or Arty + #3 2025 for Kakko.

Reactions: kinghock

bland

Jul 1, 2004
( ) - Kopitar - Kempe
Foegle - Byfield - Fiala
Moore - Danault - Laferriere
Jeannot - Thomas - Lewis
Turcotte

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Spence
Edmundson - Clarke
Burroughs/Englund

Keumper
Rittich

Wonderful.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
( ) - Kopitar - Kempe
Foegle - Byfield - Fiala
Moore - Danault - Laferriere
Jeannot - Thomas - Lewis
Turcotte

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Spence
Edmundson - Clarke
Burroughs/Englund

Keumper
Rittich

Wonderful.
First round exit written all over this.

Jun 30, 2006
Pretty ok pickup, imo. Has a lot of playoff experience with the recent run.

That’s something the Kings seem to have honed in on with these acquisitions. Foegele, Edmundson, Kuemper, not so much with Jeanot.

I know the Kings were the softest team in the league last year but I’ll say that Bluc has upgraded in the grit and experience department. If our young players can step up, it could be an interesting season.

Reactions: FeartheFur

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Mid as f***.

We now have -3 right shot forwards on the team.

In fact, Alex Laferierre just went on a media call saying he'll be switching to a left handed stick next season as well.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Piston

Fire Luc and Blake
Jun 14, 2006
Santa Monica/Salt Lake
Flori
Guess which line he's going on?

Dumpster Days are here again,
as the summer evenings grow
Florida just won a Stanley Cup by 'Dumpster Diving'. I wouldn't knock it as a viable strategy. You just need a great GM and pro scouts to execute. It is criminal that so many GMs including Blake passed on Gustav Forsling.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I disliked the deal more initially, I mostly crap on it because looking at this team as a whole is disappointing. It is an okayish depth signing, but all these combined sets us up for another mediocre year of not playing the kids and pretending to be just right there... This contract is at least more fair than the Edmundson deal....

GameNight

Dec 5, 2021
Florida just won a Stanley Cup by 'Dumpster Diving'. I wouldn't knock it as a viable strategy. You just need a great GM and pro scouts to execute. It is criminal that so many GMs including Blake passed on Gustav Forsling.

Ok sure, I agree with you but they didn't have 5 players over the age of 30 like we do.

I'm very eager to see how and where they are going to fit Foegle into this line-up. An abundance of third liners already, the only place for him is up on the top line. Ridiculous.

So the FO surf boys see him as another Iafallo.

Reactions: lumbergh

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
This is Rob Blake’s Trent Klatt moment. We all know how these end. The upside is eternal tributes by sentimental fans who are addicted to purple koolaid. The reality is a completely forgettable bump on a quintessentially mediocre journey.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Always liked this player and it's a good fair deal, so I'm not gonna poopoo the details on this one because there's PLENTY ELSE to worry about haha.

Agreed, Foegele’s a fine bottom six player at a reasonable cap hit. It’s okay to say that this is a good signing.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Yeah. I will save my complaining about this one for when he’s our first line winger next to anze
Even then, really depends on the minutes they give the top 9. If they (hopefully) start to balance it between the Kopi/Danault/Byfield lines, it wouldn't be the worst thing ever

But if they still play Kopi into the ground and Foegele is there, I'll def agree.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Ok sure, I agree with you but they didn't have 5 players over the age of 30 like we do.

I'm very eager to see how and where they are going to fit Foegle into this line-up. An abundance of third liners already, the only place for him is up on the top line. Ridiculous.

So the FO surf boys see him as another Iafallo.

Iafallo was a regular foot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad