Cologne, Germany
old-time-hockey_2790320.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE and Amorgus

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I'm not sure when Tanner came back, but hasn't Allison has been healthy for weeks now and still not called up?
They were both hurt and scratched for the Phantoms-Bears game I went to a little over a week ago. He's playing now but I think Allison has gotten hurt a couple times since returning (could be wrong though).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Hodgson isn't on the Flyers He was signed to an NHL contract and assigned to the Phantoms. Looks like a paper move that gets him RFA status at the end of the year.

Reactions: Adtar02

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Wow. He can throw better than I expected. Pretty damn good left.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
this roster is in such bad shape, anyone wasting time looking into, wasting paper on a report, or wasting time taking a big look at this dude should be fired. i don't give two shits if it was easy because he was on the phantoms. this dude is a perfect example of how shitty this org is. at his age, skill level and history, you could pick up a veteran for the same price that actually has hundreds of games of experience in the nhl to fill a fourth line role. the flyers literally made a negative out of nothing just using a contract to sign this dude.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
this roster is in such bad shape, anyone wasting time looking into, wasting paper on a report, or wasting time taking a big look at this dude should be fired. i don't give two shits if it was easy because he was on the phantoms. this dude is a perfect example of how shitty this org is. at his age, skill level and history, you could pick up a veteran for the same price that actually has hundreds of games of experience in the nhl to fill a fourth line role. the flyers literally made a negative out of nothing just using a contract to sign this dude.
I'm fine if this stays a Phantoms situation and they just used the NHL deal this year to get the right to sign him to an AHL deal going forward.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

They signed a guy to an AHL deal who had a really good AHL season and had other NHL teams interested, so they gave him a two way contract for the last six weeks of the regular season, and still only have 44 NHL contracts. There's nothing negative about it.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
They signed a guy to an AHL deal who had a really good AHL season and had other NHL teams interested, so they gave him a two way contract for the last six weeks of the regular season, and still only have 44 NHL contracts. There's nothing negative about it.
they are worried about a paper cut when they are bleeding to death from a gunshot wound to the gut.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's no different than using a 7th rd pick, even though the odds are you'll never sign that player to a contract.
Once in a while you get lucky, maybe Hodgson is a one in a thousand. If not, so what.

Reactions: Hextallent63

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad