Confirmed with Link: Flyers Re-Sign Nick Seeler To Two Year Deal ($775K) (One-Way/Two-Way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The hell is a one-way/two-way contract btw?

It it saying that the first year is a one-way and the second is a two-way or?
it pays a different amount when he's in the AHL versus when he's called up and playing for the big club.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I mentioned this in the roster thread but I'll put it in here too:

Since Seeler played in 43 games, that's over $400k in off-season cap space tied up on a cap-strapped team. Is it a lot? No. But it doesn't not matter, either.
I'm sorry. It's a full cap hit for the one way portion. Even better.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I apologise. I'm having some issues parsing what I'm reading and I'm all over the place because of it.
deep-breath.gif

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
It's not a huge deal, but if you don't see the humor in this being a 2-year deal well out ahead of free agency, you really need to re-examine your mindset with respect to this org. This is hilarious.

It still doesn’t top Holmgren signing Leighton the day before free agency started.
It still makes zero sense, so a typical Fletcher move.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Not a big deal, doesn't move the needle, only 7th/8th defenseman, prospects will beat him out, he won't play, veteran presence.

Kids weren't good enough, look at his stats with and without Risto, bury him in the AHL, he's not actually that bad.

Now that we discussed the 22/23 season, can we just fast forward to 23/24?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad