GDT: Flyers @ Hurricanes 5PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Not only does Murphy have his first NHL point, but his first awkward NHL interview as well!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
papa-johns-customers-say-they-got-harassed-in-the-middle-of-the-night.jpg

bluedevil58*

Wow! Losing Mcbain, Corvo, and Sangs has made all the difference in the world. Followed by the bottom 6 who can now establish a forecheck! That 3rd and 4th line was awesome! What is everybody's thoughts on Lindholm? Is he ok? I liked what I saw from him tonight.

Our defensive positioning is way better than last season.

Jun 13, 2010
NC
Wow! Losing Mcbain, Corvo, and Sangs has made all the difference in the world. Followed by the bottom 6 who can now establish a forecheck! That 3rd and 4th line was awesome! What is everybody's thoughts on Lindholm? Is he ok? I liked what I saw from him tonight.

Agreed on all points. Lindholm was substantially better than last game, he helped the 4th line with its cycle game and didn't look too out of place on the PP. Still not sure if 4th line minutes is the best for his development but we'll see what happens over the next few games.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
A win is a win. The Flyers look terrible, but the Canes have a GAA under 2.00 after 2 games and 3 of 4 points. Can't ask for a whole lot more than that.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

I honestly forgot he existed.

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh
Of Lindholm:

- did he take another shift after he 'came back to the bench'? I don't think so.
- wasn't his preseason injury a hand injury? Let's hope that slash didn't re-injure it.

CioCio

May 13, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Got home to find only a condensed game available for viewing on GCL. Are the full games normally available once the actual games end, or is it always this condensed crap? I wouldn't mind a condensed format for other teams' games, but not the damn Canes.

Anyways... from reading your comments, I think it's telling the first line only featured once. Star of the show looked to be Skinner, I'd say he was in at least two-thirds on the clips.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Of Lindholm:

- did he take another shift after he 'came back to the bench'? I don't think so.
- wasn't his preseason injury a hand injury? Let's hope that slash didn't re-injure it.

I didn't see him, but Muller said post-game that Lindholm came back on the bench in the 3rd saying he was ready to play. And IIRC, it was a shoulder injury, though I'm not sure specifics.

bluedevil58*

Based on what I saw. if you put Lindholm with a scorer (skinner) goals might happen. He seems like quite the setup kind of guy. But Nash is playing a responsible/solid two-way game. The question arises: Will Nash be able to produce?

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Based on what I saw. if you put Lindholm with a scorer (skinner) goals might happen. He seems like quite the setup kind of guy. But Nash is playing a responsible/solid two-way game. The question arises: Will Nash be able to produce?

Lindholm looked good on the PP with Semin and Eric.

Nash I think will be a two way with not much of a o upside.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Of Lindholm:

He didn't take another shift but he was on the bench. His injury from the prospect camp was a shoulder one. Then he got a hand injury during the training camp. The slash looked to hit the wrist/lower forearm. I don't think it was too severe. Just a stinger most likely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad